You might say this is Taylor Swift's happy place at the piano in her Nashville home.
你可能会说,泰勒·斯威夫特坐在纳什维尔快乐老家的钢琴旁。
There have been so many songs I've written at this piano.
我在这架钢琴上写过很多歌。
And it's often in the middle of the night?
经常大半夜写的吗?
It's usually in the middle of the night.
通常是在半夜。
Or if I'm trying to get to sleep when I can't and then I get an idea and I'm like well I'm not tired anyway.
或者当我睡不着的时候,就有了一个点子,我想,反正我不累。
And then kind of wander over here.
然后在这里发呆。
This is kind of a rare sight not just because we were there.
这是一种稀有的场面,不仅仅是因为我们在那里。
Haven't seen or dated someone in a while, hope you know that.
有段时间没约会了,希望你懂这个梗。
But because for the moment, she was actually sitting still.
而是因为在这一刻,她实际上是静静地坐着。
Where is home for you now?
你现在住在哪里?
It's a very good question.
这是一个非常好的问题。
I try not to ever really say where I am the most.
我尽量不说我在哪里。
Because since all my addresses are on the internet people tend to show up uninvited like, you know, dudes that think we have an imaginary marriage.
因为我所有的地址都在网上,人们会不请自来,就像那些假想我和他结婚了的人。
You mentioned that you keep wound dressing with you.
你提到你随身带着绷带。
Yeah I've had a lot of stalkers show up to the house “armed”.
是的,有很多跟踪狂带着武器出现在我家。
So we have to think that way.
所以我们必须提前准备。
I'm curious because I feel like almost every album you have a song where you address the haters, at least one song sometimes.
我有些好奇,因为我觉得几乎每一张专辑都有一首歌是你写给黑粉的,有时至少有一首。
I probably do have that habit.
我可能确实有这个习惯。
I imagine that I might have that habit, yeah.
对,我可能有这样的习惯。
Why is that why sing to the haters?
为什么要唱给黑粉?
Well when they stopped coming for me I will stop singing to them.
当他们不来找我麻烦的时候,我就不用给他们唱歌了。
You know people go on and on about like you have to forgive and forget to move past something.
人们一直在说,你必须原谅和遗忘过去才能继续生活。
No you don't.
不,你不需要。
You don't have to forgive and you don't have to forget to move on.
你不需要原谅,也不需要遗忘才能向前看。
You can move on without any of those things happening.
你可以简单粗暴地继续自己的生活。
You just become indifferent and then you move on.
你会变冷漠一点,然后继续前进。
Do you believe in forgiveness?
你相信宽容吗?
Yes absolutely.
当然。
Like for people that are important in your life who have added ,you know, who have enriched your life and made it better.
尤其对于那些在你生活中很重要的人,他们丰富了你的生活,让你的生活变得更好。
And also there's been some struggle and some bad stuff too.
也有一些争吵和不好的事情。
But I think that, you know, if something's toxic and it's only ever really been that, what are you gonna do?
但我认为,如果某样东西有毒而且一直都是有毒的,你会怎么做?
It's move on.
会继续生活。
Just move on, it's fine.
向前看吧,没事的。