格里芬先生,我从来没有向我的妻子和儿子开枪。
Mr.Griffin, I didn't shoot my wife or my son any time, ever.
麦琪和保罗被杀当晚8点44分你真的在狗舍吗?
Were you in fact at the kennels at 8:44 PM on the night Maggie and Paul were murdered?
我是。
I was.
你是否在6月7日晚上对雪橇队的欧文探员和劳拉·拉特兰警官撒谎,告诉他们你晚饭后留在了家里?
Did you lie to SLED Agent Owen and Deputy Laura Rutland on the night of June 7th and told them that you stayed at the house after dinner?
我确实对他们撒谎了。
I did lie to them.
你是否在6月10日的后续采访中对欧文探员和克劳夫探员撒谎说你最后一次见到麦琪和保罗是在晚餐时?
Did you lie to Agent Owen and Agent Crawf on the follow up interview on June 10th that the last time you saw Maggie and Paul was at dinner?
我确实对他们撒谎了。
I did lie to them.
我没有想清楚。
I wasn't thinking clearly.
我不认为我有推理能力,我撒谎说在那里,很抱歉我这么做了。
I don't think I was capable of reasoning and I lied about being down there and I'm so sorry that I did.
那晚之后你还在撒谎,对吧?
Did you continue lying after that night, did you not?
但一旦我撒了谎,我就会继续撒谎。
But once I lied, I continued to lie.
是的,先生。
Yes sir.
为什么?
Why?
我们编织了一张如此复杂的网。
You know, or what a tangled web we weave.
但一旦我撒了谎,告诉了我的家人,我必须继续撒谎。
But once I told the lie, and I told my family, I had to keep lying.