手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大咖访谈集 > 正文

成龙谈作为动作演员做出的突破

来源:可可英语 编辑:Wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Over all these years, you have been calling upon all moviegoers, moviemakers to pay more attention to action actors and also stunt actors.

这些年您一直呼吁观众、电影业内人士要更多地关注动作演员、替身演员的幕后艰辛。

Because they have been overlooked.

因为很多人往往忽视了他们的付出。

So after all these years, have you seen any improvements?

这么多年过去了,你觉得现状有所改变吗?

Definitely yes.

肯定有一些进步。

Not like our days. In our days, it's stuntman... nobody cares.

不像我们当年了,我们那个时代没人关心特技演员。

No, we were just like rubbish.

我们就像垃圾一样。

You break your anckles today, you break your arms, and that moment, you probably would get fired.

如果你摔断了腿,摔断了胳膊,你可能就会被开除掉。

Nobody cares about you anymore.

没有人会在意你了。

Being an action star is not easy.

当动作演员很辛苦。

You must know how to do a drama, comedy, and you have to do your own stunt, fighting.

你必须得会演戏,会做喜剧,还要会打,会表演特技。

Ten times more difficult than a drama star.

比一般的演戏要难十倍

In recent years, we ve seen you trying to make different kinds of films.

近些年,我们看到您一直在尝试做不同类型的电影。

Some are well acclaimed, some have some criticism.

有些电影很受好评,有些电影备受争议。

But for example, The Foreigner, we see a totally different side of Jackie Chan.

在《英伦对决》里面,我们又看到了不一样的成龙。

Seems like, even though you are already pretty successful, you are still trying to make breakthroughs.

感觉是尽管您已经非常成功了,您仍然在尝试不断突破自己。

So what kind of Jackie Chan you want audience to see?

您到底希望观众看到一个怎样的成龙呢?

I want to be a real actor.

我想成为一个真正的演员。

Action actor is not just a Kungfu star.

动作演员不只是一个功夫明星。

Action star... the life is very short.

只当动作演员,职业生命是很短暂的。

Honestly, you can count.

你可以数一数。

From our time, my time, all the actions stars, how many people left?

我们那个年代,我那个年代的所有的动作演员中,现在还剩几个。

I want to be an action, actor.

我想做一个会打戏的演员。

Action actor.

动作演员。

The actor who can fight.

一个会武打的演员。

I want to be an Asian Robert De Niro.

我想做亚洲的罗伯特德尼罗。

Or Dustin Hoffman.

或者达斯汀霍夫曼。

So this is why, you can stay in the film industry forever.

这样你才能一直留在电影行业里。

So for the last 15-20 years, I want to (make some) breakthroughs.

所以在过去的15-20年里我一直想做些突破。

Nobody hires me, love scenes, or do some other dramas.

从来没有人找我去演爱情戏,或者去拍些其他的戏剧.

Nobody.

没有人。

Jackie Chan, Rush Hour.

成龙,《尖峰时刻》。

Jackie Chan, Police Story.

成龙,《警察故事》。

Jackie Chan, whatever, 12 Zodiac. Always action.

成龙,《十二生肖》,永远是动作电影。

I'm not young anymore.

我已经不年轻了。

How long I can keep fighting?

我还能打多久呢?

I gotta change myself.

我必须改变自己。

Will Smith let me act.

威尔史密斯让我去演戏。

Karate Kid, an old man.

在《功夫梦》里演一个老人。

Actually I was so scared at that time.

其实那时候我很害怕。

I wanted to try it.

我很想尝试。

But, do audience really accept me doing this kind of thing?

但是观众真的能接受我做这种尝试吗?

But the movie came out, big successful.

但电影出来后,反响很好。

Then another script came, The Foreigner.

后来《英伦对决》找到我

Then I had guts to do it.

我才有勇气去接。

I think I did the right choice.

我觉得我的选择是对的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
acclaimed [ə'kleim]

想一想再看

n. 喝采,欢呼,赞同 v. 欢呼,喝采,称赞

 
script [skript]

想一想再看

n. 手稿,脚本,手迹
vt. 为...

联想记忆
stunt [stʌnt]

想一想再看

n. 特技,阻碍成长 vt. 阻碍成长,表演特技

联想记忆
comedy ['kɔmidi]

想一想再看

n. 喜剧,滑稽,幽默事件

 
rubbish ['rʌbiʃ]

想一想再看

n. 垃圾,废物,废话
v. 贬损

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。