I don't want history to repeat itself.
我不希望历史重演。
I do not want to be a single dad.
我不想做单身父亲。
And I certainly don't want my children to have a life without a mother or a father.
我也肯定不希望我的孩子失去父亲或母亲。
The relationship between certain members of the family and the tabloid press...
某些皇室成员与小报媒体的关系……
Those certain members have decided to get into bed with the devil, Right?
某些人已经决定和魔鬼做交易了,对吧?
To rehabilitate... to rehabilitate their image.
为了维护他们的形象。
But the moment that that rehabilitation comes at the detriment of others, me, other members of my family, then that's where I draw the line.
但如果他们维护形象以损害他人的利益为前提,牺牲我和我的家庭成员,那就触到我的底线了。
Forgiveness is 100 percent a possibility because I would like to get my father back.
原谅100%是有可能的,因为我想让我的父亲回来。
I would like to have my brother back.
我想让我的哥哥回来。
They've shown absolutely no willingness to reconcile up until this point, and I'm not sure how "honesty" is burning bridges.
到目前为止,他们完全没有表现出和解的意愿,我也不明白为什么说“诚实”是在自绝后路。
You know, silence only allows the abuser to abuse.
沉默只会让施虐者更放肆。
Right?
对吧?
The one group of people that could have helped or stopped this from happening with the very people that were running, that were encouraging it to happen.
他们本可以伸出援手,或阻止这种情况的发生,而也正是这群人安排,或者说鼓励了这种情况的发生。
So the way that they were acting or behaving definitely felt to me as though unfortunately that stereotyping was causing a bit of a barrier to them really sort of, you know, introducing or welcoming her in.
不幸的是,他们的行为方式让我觉得,由于一些刻板印象,他们没法很好地介绍或欢迎我妻子的加入。
Well...
好的……
American actress, divorced, biracial, there's... there's all different parts to that and what that can mean.
美国女演员、离婚、混血儿,这些不同的地方,这可能意味着什么。
The day that she died was just a really really horrible reaction from my family members.
奶奶去世的那一天,我家人的反应真的非常非常可怕。
They were on the back foot and then the briefings, and the leaking, and the planting.
他们看起来好像处于非常不利的位置,然后就是发简报、泄密和制造消息。
I was like, we're here to celebrate the life of Granny and to mourn her loss.
我想,我们是在这里纪念奶奶的一生,哀悼她的逝去。
Can we come together as a family?
我们能像一家人一样聚在一起吗?