I think what we have here in Hollywood is high art. It's...
我认为在好莱坞,拥有的是最高雅的艺术。它是...
Party time, sparkle cocks!
派对时间到了,帅哥们!
If you could go anywhere in the whole world, where would you go?
如果你可以去世界上任何一个地方,你想去哪里?
I always wanted to be part of something bigger. Yes!
我一直想参与到更伟大的事业当中。没错!
Let's go!
去吧!
Something that lasts, that means something.
经久不衰的事情,才是有意义的。
You know, when I first moved to L.A.
我刚搬到洛杉矶的时候。
I got your face tattooed on my back!
我把你的脸纹在背上了!
You know what signs on all the doors read? No actors or dogs allowed.
你知道所有的门上都写着什么吗?演员和狗不得入内。
I changed that.
我改变了这条规矩。
Morning!
早上好!
Got a job for you.
有个工作给你。
I'll do anything.
我愿意做任何事。
That's the cocksucker they sent to screw us.
这就是他们派来害我们的混蛋。
That bitch is stealing the scene right from under me! She's icing her nipples so they perk up through her dress!
那个贱人竟然在我眼皮底下抢镜!她冻住了乳头,让它们在裙子底下硬起来!
I ain't icin' my nipples, this is natural.
我没有冻我的乳头,它天生就那样。
What do you say we come in for my close up now?
你觉得现在给我拍特写怎么样?
What are your thoughts for the future?
你对未来有什么想法?
Shouldn't stand in the way of progress.
不应该阻碍我们的进步。
This is going to be what it's going to be.
桥到船头自然直。
Here's the twist.
出现转折了。
Whoa!
哇!
The girl seems nice.
这个女孩看起来不错。
She is. She has no idea what's next.
没错。而且她不知道接下来会发生什么。
There's a new sensibility now. People care about morals.
现在有一种新的感情观。人们在乎道德。
I've never done nothin' except disappoint people my whole life. But I made it on my terms, not theirs.
我这辈子除了让人失望,什么成绩都没取得过。但我走出了自己的一条路,而不是遵循他们的。
We are going to be more than they ever bargained for.
我们会比他们想象的更出色。
What I do means something.
我所做的都是有意义的。
It's bigger than you.
它比你更重要。
And... I'm going to bed.
我要去睡觉了。