Once upon a time, there was a little girl who was trapped.
很久很久以前,有个小女孩,她被困住了。
This is the story of her great escape.
这是关于她伟大逃亡的故事。
Matilda, my name's Ms. Honey. I believe you're a genius.
玛蒂尔达,我是霍妮老师。我相信你是个天才。
Is maths your favorite thing?
你最喜欢数学吗?
What I really like is reading. It's like a holiday in your head.
我真正喜欢的是阅读。阅读就像在脑海中旅游一样。
Do you do that a lot? Get away from everything?
你经常那样做吗?逃避一切?
Give me that!
给我!
Now get to bed! You little bookworm.
现在上床睡觉!你这个小书虫。
You're gonna meet The Trunchbull now. Headmistress of Crunchem Hall.
你们现在要去见特朗奇布尔了。她是克朗彻姆学院的校长。
This isn't a school. It's a prison!
这里不是学校。这是个监狱!
I like troublemakers, Wormwood. They make such a lovely sound when they snap.
我喜欢麻烦鬼,艾莫伍德。他们被击溃的时候,会发出动人的声音。
No! That's not right!
不!这样是不对的!
You just said no to me.
你刚刚对我说不。
Matilda, you need to be very careful!
玛蒂尔达,你要非常小心才行!
Ms. Trunchbull, she's dangerous.
特朗奇布尔女士,她很危险。
Eat. Eat!
吃。吃啊!
So am I.
我也是很危险的。
Ms. Honey, I need to show you something.
霍妮女士,我要给你看样东西。
Matilda, your mind is extraordinary. That is the biggest hug in the world.
玛蒂尔达,你的头脑真是令人惊叹。这是世界上最大的拥抱。
You're a hero.
你是个英雄。
Who's doing this?
这是谁搞出来的?