手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 电影艺术评价 > 正文

埃德加·赖特:如何拍摄视觉喜剧(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Here's an example from David Bordwell: things popping up into frame are funny.

让我用大卫·博德韦尔来举个例子:有东西突然出现在画面中是很有意思的。

-Slow ahead, I can go slow ahead.

-慢速前进,我可以慢速前进。

-Come on down and chum some of this shit!

-赶紧下来撒你这些狗屎鱼饵!

And it's not just things entering frame.

不仅仅是有东西突然出现在画面中。

Consider the opposite.

反过来也是一样。

-I said tell Ms.Laura "Goodbye".

-我说,跟罗拉小姐“道别”。

-Bye, Ms.Laura.

-再见,罗拉小姐。

You can get a laugh from a zoom.

你可以靠镜头推近来制造笑点。

-You wanna pop the trunk and roll the windows down, please?

-请把后备箱打开,把车窗摇下来。

You can get a laugh from a crane up.

你可以用升降镜头制造笑点。

-Shirley, I'm so sorry.

雪莉,我很抱歉。

-I'm going home, Britta.

-我要回家了,布雷塔。

-I know, Shirley, I know.

-我知道,雪莉,我知道。

-No, seriously I'm going home, can you help me up?

-不,说真的我要回家了,你能扶我起来吗?

-Oh.

-哦。

You can get a laugh from a pan.

你可以用摇摄制造笑点。

As Martin Scorsese put it : cinema is a matter of what's in the frame and what's not in the frame.

正如马丁·斯科塞斯所说:电影不外乎就是什么放到画面里,什么放到画面外。

So think about the frame.

所以要考虑画面。

And this isn't a matter of smart or stupid comedy.

这不是喜剧是否有深度的问题。

Really if it works, it works.

有效的就是有效。

So with that here are 8 things Edgar Wright does with picture and sound that I want to see other comedy filmmakers try out.

以下是埃德加·赖特在画面和声音方面使用过的8个技巧,我希望其它喜剧电影制作人也能尝试一下这些技巧。

No.1: Things entering the frame in funny ways.

第一点:让物体以有趣的方式进入画面。

-It's Lizy.

-丽兹找你。

-It's for Scott.

-找史考特的。

-The geographical location shouldn't factor in the application of the law.

-法律实施不该受到地域的限制。

-No thanks.

-不了谢谢。

No.2: People leaving the frame in funny ways.

第二点:让人以有趣的方式离开画面。

-You don't know how to switch off.

-你不知道怎么关闭。

-You didn't see anything suspicious then who did it?

-你没察觉到可疑情况,那是谁干的呢?

No.3: There and back again.

第三点:在那里……还在那里。

-They are still out there?

-他们还在外面吗?

-Yeah.

-还在。

No.4: Matching scene transitions.

第四点:匹配转场。

-Oh, yeah, I remember this house.

-哦,是的,我记得这家。

-Oh how did you do that?

-天啊 你是怎么做到的?

-Wallace!

-华勒斯!

No.5: The perfectly-timed sound effect.

第五点:恰到好处的音效。

-You dumped Kim.

-你不跟金玩了。

-Okay, me and Kim are all good new, all right?

-拜托,我跟金和好了,好吗?

-Do feel free to the book through.

-仔细看这本书吧

No.6: Action synchronized to the music.

第六点:动作与音乐同步。

No.7: Super-dramatic lighting cues.

第七点:超戏剧化灯光效果。

-Be a man.

-像个男人。

-I don't know. What it is about that girl?

-我不知道,她就是很吸引人。

-Scott I forbid you from hitting on Ramona, even if you haven't had a real girlfriend in over a year.

-史考特,你不许追罗蒙娜,虽然你有一年没交过真正的女朋友了。

And No.8...

和第八点……

-I'm taking a shortcut before.

-我之前走过一条捷径。

And you know what, let's thrown in No.9:

好吧,再加个第九点:

-Let them have it.

-给他们点颜色瞧瞧。

So if you're a filmmaker, work on this.

所以如果你是一名电影制作人,努力做到这些。

The frame is a playground.

电影画面就像一个游乐场。

So play.

那就玩吧。

And the next time you go to a theater and pay $15 to see a comedy, don't be satisfied with shit that is less inventive than Vine.

下一次你去电影院花15美元看喜剧,不要再轻易满足于那些创意还不如Vine里面短视频的狗屎。

-And he said that's strange because...

-然后他说,这很奇怪,因为……

重点单词   查看全部解释    
inventive [in'ventiv]

想一想再看

adj. 善于创造的,发明的

联想记忆
application [.æpli'keiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 应用; 申请; 专心
n. 应用软件程序

 
vine [vain]

想一想再看

n. 攀爬植物,藤,蔓

 
frame [freim]

想一想再看

n. 框,结构,骨架
v. 构成,把 ...

 
factor ['fæktə]

想一想再看

n. 因素,因子
vt. 把 ... 因素包括

联想记忆
trunk [trʌŋk]

想一想再看

n. 树干,躯干,干线, 象鼻,(汽车后部)行李箱

 
switch [switʃ]

想一想再看

n. 开关,转换,鞭子
v. 转换,改变,交换

 
comedy ['kɔmidi]

想一想再看

n. 喜剧,滑稽,幽默事件

 
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。