There's no easy way to say this. Seven more Blockbusters closed. You're the last one on Earth.
我不知道该怎么说。又有七家百视达关门了。你们现在是这个星球上的最后一家了。
I don't love the pattern that's starting to emer... Hello?
我不喜欢这种模式开始变得...喂?
How will I be the next Tarantino if I don't work in a video store?
如果我不在音像店工作,我怎么能成为下一个塔伦蒂诺?
Yeah, that's what's holding you back.
是啊,这就是阻碍你前进的原因。
No one's going anywhere because everything is under control.
谁都不许走,因为一切都在掌控之中。
That's reassuring.
真是让人安心。
Just act like one of your favorite bosses from a movie.
就表现得像你最喜欢的电影里的老板一样。
Like Boss Baby or Devil's Advocate?
像《宝贝老板》还是《魔鬼代言人》?
One of those is a baby and one is Satan.
一个是婴儿,一个是撒旦。
And look at the heights they reach despite their circumstances.
看看他们在逆境中所达到的高度。
Fair.
有道理。
With Timmy this focused, I think we're gonna be okay.
蒂米这么专心,我想我们会没事的。
An eviction notice?
驱逐令?
I feel real bad about it.
我对此感到很抱歉。
That's why I drew a sad face on it.
所以我在上面画了一张悲伤的脸。
No one takes me seriously. I've worked here since the seventh grade.
没人把我当回事。我从七年级开始就在这里工作了。
That is not the flex you think it is.
这不是什么自豪的事情。
I've always thought of myself as over 40 at heart.
我一直认为自己内心已经超过40岁了。
I don't get why you're getting a degree in accounting. All you do is talk about making movies.
我不明白你为什么要读会计学位。你做的事情就是在谈论拍电影。
Accounting is like the film of numbers. See?
会计就像一部数字电影。懂了吗?
That was the saddest thing I've ever said.
那是我说过的最悲催的话了。
Saddest thing I've ever said is, "One ticket for Space Jam 2."
我曾经说过的最悲伤的话是:“来一张《空中大灌篮2》的票。”
Sorry if I haven't seemed stoked to be suddenly working the same job I had in high school,
很抱歉我看起来无精打采的,突然又开始做我高中时做过的工作,
just so I can afford the studio apartment I had to rent because I caught my husband Aaron on a date with a 25-year-old also named Erin.
就为了能租得起单间公寓,因为我撞见我丈夫亚伦和一个25岁的也叫艾琳的女孩约会。
Why is that worse?
为什么这么糟?
I don't know, but it is.
我不知道,但确实如此。
I put everything I had into this store. It's the only place that's felt like home.
我把我的一切都投入了这家店。它是唯一有家的感觉的地方。
Blockbuster on three!
数到三,大家一起喊百视达!
Just so you know, I am aware of your feelings towards Eliza.
你要知道,我明白你对伊莱莎的感情。
What? I mean, are you picking up a vibe or something, Los?
什么?我是说,洛西,你是感应到了吗?
This is so fun.
这太有趣了。
This calls for another drink.
我得再喝一杯。
You're a business owner. You did the Whole30 twice and you smell good. You are in your prime right now.
你是一个企业主。你做了两次Whole30饮食法,你闻起来很香。你现在正处于最佳时期。
What's it like living such a dream?
生活在这样的梦中是什么感觉?
It has its ups and dow...
有起有落...
Don't fall for it. It's sarcasm. She almost got ya. Come on.
不要上当。这是讽刺。她差点就信了。少来了。