Let’s say, life experience, your thoughts, to those young faces of those so-called post-2000s.
你有什么生活经验和想法可以分享给00后吗?
People say 3 years is a generation gap, which means that there are more than 6 gaps between us.
人们都说三年一代沟,这么算的话,我和00后之间可是有至少6条沟啊。
Do you really want to hear Uncle Hu’s point of view?
你们真的想听听胡叔叔的话吗?
You’re learning too well.
你真的学得太好了。
Uncle? He called himself Uncle Hu?
叔叔?他自称胡叔叔?
That’s why the silence, you know, why everybody, everybody was thinking “Uncle Hu?”
这就是为什么大家都不说话了,每个人都在想“胡叔叔?”
Let’s say would you want to listen to the advice to Brother Hu?
应该这样问,你们要不要听胡哥哥的建议啊?
You’re so nice, thank you.
你们人真好,谢谢。
Okay, let’s get back to point.
好了,让我们回归正题吧。
From what I’ve seen around me, the kids of the 2000s generation are a group of dreamers.
从我身边看到的情况来看,00后的孩子们是一群梦想家。
They’re living in an era of information and they have goals to fight for.
他们生活在一个信息时代,他们有奋斗的目标。
These kids are also very devoted.
他们也很敬业。
I have worked with a lot of child actors and actresses.
我和很多小演员合作过。
They understand what work means and they do their work very professionally.
他们知道工作意味着什么,工作起来非常专业。
I, just now, I was chatting with Kevin, the speakers for today.
我刚才和凯文聊天,他是今天的演讲人。
He can speak English much much much better than I.
他的英语说得比我好太多了。
I was amazed by his English and confidence.
我被他的英语和自信惊呆了。
So, to the kids of the 2000s generation, I have nothing but to say “the world is yours. Just go and explore it.”
所以,对于00后,我只有一句话:“世界是你们的,去探索吧。”