Congratulations! You did it, you're here.
恭喜大家!你们做到了,来到了这里。
We didn't hire you for your grades, we hired you for your fight.
我们雇佣你们,不是看中你们的成绩,而是你们的斗志。
Don't kill anyone or drop anything inside a patient.
不要杀人,也不要把任何东西留在患者体内。
Are you back?
你回来了吗?
I heard about the new class.
我听说了一些关于新人的事情。
The man you love is here.
你爱的人在这里。
It's been six months.
已经六个月的时间了。
It's been a very difficult six months.
这是非常艰难的六个月。
I slept with an intern, but I didn't know she was an intern.
我和一个实习生上过床,但当时我不知道她是实习生。
I'm in no position to judge you on this. I do recommend you stay away from elevators.
这件事我没资格对你评头论足。我能建议的是,你最好远离电梯。
What is it, bring your kid to work day?
怎么,今天是带孩子来上班吗?
We finally have interns again.
我们终于又有实习生了。
The bus flipped over, we have a number of patients who have brain injuries.
巴士翻了,我们有很多头部受伤的病人。
This just got super real.
这真是太真实了。
I see something in them -- The spark, the drive, the genius. They just need a chance.
我在他们身上看到了一些特质--活力,干劲,天赋。他们只是需要一个机会。