手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 你的厨艺弱爆了 > 正文

奇妙野外觅食记

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

You suck at cooking, yeah you totally suck.

你的厨艺弱爆了,你真的弱爆了。

When most of us think about cooking, we immediately think of groceries, or going to the grocery store, but...

当大多数人想到做饭时,会立刻想到杂货店或者去杂货店,但是……

There's lots of food you can find in the wild, if you know what you're looking for.

你可以在野外找到很多食物,只要你知道要找什么。

Look at that.

看那儿。

Here we have some blueberries.

这里有一些蓝莓。

They're a really delicious berry, and they get their name from the, um, color of their outer skin.

这是一种非常美味的浆果,它们的名字来自外皮的颜色。

Lucky to find these wild raspberries;

很幸运能找到这些野生覆盆子。

They're really tricky to find.

它们真的很难找。

I had to hike about two or three miles from any sign of civilization just to find these guys.

我不得不走上两三英里,远离任何文明的迹象,才能找到它们。

One of the things that prevents people from finding food in the wild is not knowing whether or not something is safe.

阻碍人们在野外寻找食物的一个问题就是不知道某个东西是否安全。

So, I've encountered these berries, and I don't recognize them.

所以,我遇到了这些浆果,但我不认识它们。

So, what I'll usually do is I'll...

那么,我通常会做的是……

If you look behind some of the leaves,

如果你看看树叶的背面,

you might find some signs that will give...

你可能会发现一些标记……

yeah, see this one?

看到这个了吗?

I would definitely avoid.

我绝对会避开它。

That does not look safe to me.

看起来很不安全。

It's very pretty though.

不过,它很漂亮。

Whenever I see little caves and nooks and crannies like this, I know it's a good opportunity to trap food.

每当我看到这种小洞穴、角落和缝隙时,我就知道这是一个诱捕食物的好机会。

So, we've got these sticks.

我们有这些小木棍。

Around in a circle then.

那就围成一圈吧。

You're building this so that the food will be able to like crawl up and over here.

建造成这样,食物就可以爬上去再到这里。

But then, it'll have nowhere to go and won't be able to crawl back out this way, if you do it right, so.

然后它将无处可去,也无法往回爬,只要你建造的方法正确。

Now, trees are a really excellent source of food.

树木是一种非常好的食物来源。

Grab these and give this a good shake.

抓着这些枝叶用力摇一摇。

It looks like a kind of cereal.

看起来像是一种麦片。

Can be really tasty.

真的很好吃。

Hm, a bit of honey flavor.

嗯,有点蜂蜜的味道。

Alright, so we should head back and check and see how our trap is doing.

好的,该回去看看陷阱是什么情况了。

Where are we here?

我们这是在哪里?

It's right over this ledge.

就在这个悬崖上方。

Oh my god, look at that.

哦,天哪,看看这个。

Looks like we got either a chicken or a turkey pot pie.

看起来我们抓住的不是鸡肉就是火鸡派。

It's definitely not gonna be beef this time of year, but, uh...

这个时节肯定不会是牛肉,但是……

That is a really sweet score.

真是不错的收获。

That probably means there's tons of chicken or turkey pot pies in these cliffs here.

这可能意味着这片悬崖上还有大量的鸡肉或火鸡派。

I'm not gonna put it out of its misery on camera;

我不会的把它的痛苦在相机前展示,

you guys don't need to see that but, my god it is totally mature.

你们不需要看到这些,但是,我的上帝,它已经完全成熟。

Cool thing about learning to find food in the wild is, if you ever were to get caught up somewhere,

学会在野外找食物很酷的一点是,如果你有一天被困在某个地方,

you can have a little more confidence

你可以多一点自信。

I think it was just a dog.

我认为那只是一只狗。

My heart is racing right now.

我现在心跳加速。

I'm just gonna show you one more thing.

我再给你们看一样东西。

Basically, how to fish.

基本上,就是如何钓鱼。

There's lots of stuff you can get from the lake.

从湖里可以得到很多东西。

If you're somewhere where there's a dock that's been in the water for a few years,

如果你在的地方,有一个码头已经在水中几年了,

if you reach around underneath, you can find little nuggets like these.

如果你在水下摸索一下,就可以找到这种小硬块。

I don't know what you call 'em, but,

我不知道你们叫它什么,但是,

They have a strong flavor and they are edible.

它们味道很浓,而且可以食用。

If you watch really closely in the water and wait for something to swim by, you can just

如果你非常仔细地观察水里,并等着什么东西游过来,你就可以

reach down and grab it.

低下身子,一把抓住它。

There's a fresh tuna.

一条新鲜的金枪鱼。

Look at that.

看那儿。

A fresh pork chop sandwich from the lake.

湖里的新鲜猪排三明治。

It is definitely late August.

现在绝对是八月下旬。

Mmm...

嗯……

It's been a really good day for finding food; that's for sure.

今天非常适合寻找食物,这是肯定的。

Really grateful.

真的很感激。

You suck at cooking, oh my god, you.

你的厨艺弱爆了,天哪,你啊。

You suck at cooking, oh my god, you.

你的厨艺弱爆了,天哪,你啊。

You suck at cooking, oh my god, you.

你的厨艺弱爆了,天哪,你啊。

You suck so much.

你弱爆了。

I'm definitely, definitely need this pork chop.

我绝对,绝对需要吃这块猪排。

Mmm-mmm.

嗯哼。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
misery ['mizəri]

想一想再看

n. 痛苦,悲惨的境遇,苦难

 
trap [træp]

想一想再看

n. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车
v. 设

 
recognize ['rekəgnaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激

 
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
circle ['sə:kl]

想一想再看

n. 圈子,圆周,循环
v. 环绕,盘旋,包围

 
cereal ['siəriəl]

想一想再看

n. 谷类食物,麦片
adj. 谷类的,谷物的

联想记忆
turkey ['tə:ki]

想一想再看

n. 土耳其
turkey
n. 火

联想记忆
grateful ['greitfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 感激的,感谢的

联想记忆
crawl [krɔ:l]

想一想再看

vi. 爬行,卑躬屈膝,自由式游泳
n. 爬行

 
tasty ['teisti]

想一想再看

adj. 好吃的

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 牛油果吐司的创意吃法 2022-09-23
  • 花菜大变身 2022-09-30
  • 纪念维尼阿姨的黑麦面包配芸豆 2022-10-21
  • 简单好吃的烤小圆白菜 2022-10-28
  • 圣诞节创意DIY 2022-11-04
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。