手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 你的厨艺弱爆了 > 正文

纪念维尼阿姨的黑麦面包配芸豆

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey guys.

嘿,大家好。

Um, bit of a special episode today.

今天是一集有些特别的节目。

I was gonna do this recipe that I learned from my Aunt Winnie.

我打算做这个从维尼阿姨那里学到的食谱。

And I was talking to my mom this morning.

我今天早上和我妈妈聊起来。

And, uh, my Aunt Winnie died, I want to say, 19 years ago now.

维尼阿姨去世已经有,我估计19年了。

So bit of a sad day.

所以今天有些难过。

We're gonna push forward and Aunt Winnie, wherever you are, this one's for you.

我们还是要向前看,维尼阿姨,无论你在哪里,今天这集节目是送给你的。

You suck at cooking and you suck at not dying.

你的厨艺弱爆了,弱爆了也要活下去。

Alright, so, not too many ingredients this morning.

好的,今天早上食材不多。

We're doing, uh, dark red kidney beans on caraway rye bread.

我们做葛缕子黑麦面包配深红芸豆。

So you need caraway rye, dark red kidney beans, salt, pepper, butter and that's it.

所以你需要葛缕子黑麦面包、深红芸豆、盐、胡椒、黄油,就这些。

So, a little trick to drain a can of anything I learned from my friend Chris,

有个小窍门可以把任何罐头里的水倒掉,这是我从朋友克里斯那里学到的,

before he had a baby and ruined our friendship,

但后来他有了孩子,我们就再也不是朋友了,

is you go on one side, open it up a bunch of the way and flip it over.

就是先在一头划开几道口子,然后翻过来,

You got a built-in strainer.

这样就有了自带的过滤器。

It's like a freaking crime scene.

简直像可怕的犯罪现场。

Looks like these kidney beans are gonna DIE.

这些芸豆像是要“死掉”了。

Get all the bullshit out.

把所有东西都倒出来。

Little-known fact about Kidney Beans is, uh, they're very chatty.

芸豆有一个鲜为人知的事实,就是它们话很多。

If you sneak up on them really quietly you can hear them talking.

如果你悄悄地靠近它们,就可以听到它们在说话。

Hey!

嘿!

The reason we're using rye caraway is because of these little seeds.

我们用葛缕子黑麦就是因为有这些小种子

The amount of flavor that comes out of these little motherfuckers is...

这些小东西发出的香味……

Does this look like the surface of the moon, or is this just me?

看起来像不像月球表面?还是只有我这么认为?

It's just me.

只有我这么觉得。

Whoa, it looks like a potato bug, doesn't it?

哇,看起来像土豆长虫了,不是吗?

Gross.

好恶心。

Toast comes up.

吐司好了。

Come on guys, focus here.

快聚焦一下这里。

Toast comes out.

吐司好了。

You may have had butter that's been in the fridge.

你的冰箱里可能还有黄油。

You just take it. Just rub it directly on.

直接拿着黄油,把它抹在上面。

Ow, fuck that hurts. Ow, fuck!

啊,好疼!啊,草。

Then you can just get it on really easily

然后黄油很容易就抹上去了。

if you just use the power of temperature.

只要借助一下高温的力量。

But clean, you want to clean that off after.

但要擦干净,之后要把黄油弄干净。

Like that. Don't be a dick.

就像这样。乖乖听话。

Hey, who doesn't want a little more butter.

谁不想再多来点黄油。

Now, you take the kidney beans, and you just put them on.

现在,把芸豆直接放上去。

This is salt.This is pepper.

这是盐。这是胡椒。

And, uh I don't know what this looks like.

呃,我不知道这看起来像什么。

This could look like shit to you.

对你来说可能像狗屎。

Honest to God, this is so fucking delicious.

向上帝发誓,这可太他妈的好吃了。

It's like a good alternative to, say, having eggs in the morning.

比如早上一直吃鸡蛋,就可以做这个换换口味。

You could also dab a little bit of hot sauce if you're one of those people.

如果喜欢吃辣的,也可以在上面加点辣酱。

This is good.

太好吃了。

Alright, Winnie.

好的,维尼阿姨。

You came into this world. You did your thing.

你来到这个世界,做了你该做的事。

You left your mark.

你留下了你的印记。

And now billions of people are making your special dark Red Kidney beans on rye caraway.

现在数十亿人用你的秘方做葛缕子黑麦面包配深红芸豆。

and I think I speak for everybody when I say

我想,下面的话我是代表每个人说的

You suck at cooking and you're never coming back.

你的厨艺弱爆了,你再也不会回来了。

You suck at cooking, oh my God, you suck.

你的厨艺弱爆了,天哪,弱爆了。

You suck, suck at cooking, oh my God, you suck.

你的厨艺弱爆了,天哪,弱爆了。

You suck, you suck, oh my God, you suck.

弱爆了,弱爆了,天哪,弱爆了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
flavor ['fleivə]

想一想再看

n. 滋味,香料,风格
vt. 加味于

 
drain [drein]

想一想再看

n. 下水道,排水沟,消耗
v. 耗尽,排出,

 
alternative [ɔ:l'tə:nətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 两者择一的; 供选择的; 非主流的

联想记忆
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 
episode ['episəud]

想一想再看

n. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事

联想记忆
recipe ['resipi]

想一想再看

n. 食谱,秘诀,药方

联想记忆
flip [flip]

想一想再看

vt. 掷,弹,轻击
vi. 翻转

联想记忆
temperature ['tempritʃə(r)]

想一想再看

n. 温度,气温,体温,发烧

 
kidney ['kidni]

想一想再看

n. 肾,腰子,类型

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 花菜大变身 2022-09-30
  • 奇妙野外觅食记 2022-10-14
  • 简单好吃的烤小圆白菜 2022-10-28
  • 圣诞节创意DIY 2022-11-04
  • 薯片草莓杏仁咖啡巧克力惊喜脆 2022-11-11
  • 上一篇:花菜大变身
    发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。