More and more traditional healers around the world are working with doctors and health workers.
世界各地越来越多的传统治疗师正在与医生和卫生工作者合作。
This relationship helps protect traditional healers.
这种关系有助于保护传统治疗师。
With knowledge about HIV healers can protect themselves against the virus.
有了艾滋病毒的知识,治疗师就可以保护自己免受病毒的侵袭。
And this relationship is important for HIV prevention and control in communities.
这种关系对社区防控艾滋病毒也很重要。
This is just one important way of stopping the spread of HIV.
这只是阻止艾滋病毒传播的重要方法之一。
But there are other ways.
但还有其他方法。
Save sex until you are married.
比如,婚后再进行性行为。
Or, if you do have sex, protect yourself with a condom.
或者,如果你真的发生了性行为,用避孕套保护自己。
Do not inject drugs into your body.
不要注射毒品。
Do not touch other peoples’ blood.
不要碰别人的血。
Women, if you have HIV, you should not breastfeed your babies.
如果女性感染了艾滋病毒,就不应该用母乳喂养婴儿。
Breast milk can pass the virus to your baby.
母乳可能会把病毒传染给宝宝。
If you believe you have HIV talk to a doctor, a health worker, or a traditional healer who has HIV training.
如果你认为自己感染了艾滋病,那就去找医生、卫生工作者或受过艾滋病培训的传统治疗师。
Educate yourself about HIV and then educate other people around you.
让自己了解艾滋病毒的知识,然后再让周围的人了解。
The more we work together, the better chance we have to fight the spread of HIV.
我们合作得越多,我们抗击艾滋病毒传播的机会就越大。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载