手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 你的厨艺弱爆了 > 正文

教你做早餐三明治

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Okay, today, we're making an open-faced breakfast sandwich.

今天我们来做个坦率的早餐三明治

You're gonna need..Bread...Salt...Cheese...Butter...Avocado...and eggs.

你需要…面包…盐…芝士…黄油…牛油果…和几个鸡蛋。

I thought of throwing those but that would have been a waste.

这些都是吃剩下的,扔掉就有点浪费了。

And then what would we do?

然后我就想用这些做点什么。

NOTHING. We'd have no sandwich.

别做,我们不需要三明治!

Hot sauce.

辣酱。

You really should just stop watching the video and just...Assemble.

你应该暂停一下,然后…出去把这些东西买齐。

Now, everyone's old enough to make their own food choices and stuff like where you're sourcing your ingredients from but, uh.

现在,每个人都到了可以自己选择食物的年龄了,比如你的食材是从哪里来的,但是……

One thing you really should consider is letting your eggs say goodbye to each other.

就是在你把鸡蛋拿出来之前,要让它们互相道个别。

Hey, Douglas. Hey, John.

嘿,Douglas。嘿,John。

So I guess this is it, eh?

我猜是时候了对吧?

Yeah, John, end of the line.

对的,John,轮到你了。

I'm scared.

我很害怕。

It's gonna be okay.

没事的。

Douglas?

Douglas?

Yeah?

恩?

That night... That we...

那晚…我们…

I don't wanna talk about it.

我不想再提那事

But I just...

但是我…

Let's just let it lie.

让它随风而去吧。

Yeah, but I just... But I want...

但是我…但是我…

You know something, John?

你知道吗,John?

Yeah, Douglas?

恩,Douglas?

That was one of the BEST nights of my GODDAMN life.

那是我一生中最幸福的一天。

That's all I wanted to hear man. I'm not afraid anymore.

那就是我想听到的,我不再害怕了。

It was like MAGIC. Like mind freak.

那就像魔法一样。就像疯狂的想法。

Ehhh... I don't know if I would say magic, but...

我不知道那是不是魔法,但是…

You showed me something...about myself.

你让我看到了…我自身的某些东西。

Okay, you're getting a little intense for me.

okay,你弄得我有点激动了。

That I never...

我永远都不会

I think I'm just gonna speed this process along now.

我想把这个道别过程加快。

DON'T. SHUT. ME. OUT.

不要,就让我继续说下去。

They say it hurts less if you hold your breath.

人们说当你屏住呼吸,你就不会这么难过。

JOHN! Whoa! Uhhhhhhhhhhh...Okay!

JOHN! 哇,嗯,好吧。

So, guess we're putting the eggs in.

让我们把鸡蛋放进水里

All right, let's drink some wine for breakfast.

好的,早餐最好喝点酒。

OH FUCK, FUCK! AH FUCK, TOAST IS BURNING. FUCK! Shit.

妈的,吐司着火了。

My head is so far up my ass today. I honestly didn't even want to shoot this.

我今天脑子有点混乱,我不应该这时候来拍视频的。

Get the guys out.

把小伙伴们拿出来

Peel them up.

剥开他们的壳。

Rinse them off.

冲干净。

Drink some wine.

喝点酒。

Let's not burn the toast again...

留心不要再把吐司烧了。

Great! We have perfect toast this time! Rub it down with butter...

这次完美了,涂点黄油。

Slice your eggs. Lengthwise.

切开鸡蛋,竖着切。

Make sure they're aligned with the North and South poles for optimum Chi.

保证把南极和北极对齐在一起。

Lay these out, however, you like.

摆上去,你喜欢怎样摆都好。

Take some avocado.

取一些牛油果。

Just throw some slices on. I think you don't even give a care. I need to be way more drunk.

切几片丢下去,我知道你不介意我再喝点酒。

Avocado, Avocado

牛油果,牛油果。

Dab some hot sauce. I love this chili sauce.

涂点辣酱,我超爱这种辣椒酱。

Good. pepper, pepper, pepper

黑胡胡胡胡胡椒

salt salt salt

盐盐盐

Ria, come have a bite of this and tell me what you think.

Ria,来尝下这个看好不好吃。

Holy shit. It's good!

噢,这好好吃!

Are you just saying that?

你认真的吗?

No! That's good. Hold on.

真的好吃,让我在尝下。

I forgot the parmesan.

我忘记加点芝士了。

I just dropped my recorder into that water.

我刚不小心把录音机掉水里了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
assemble [ə'sembl]

想一想再看

vt. 聚集,集合,装配
vi. 集合,聚集

联想记忆
peel [pi:l]

想一想再看

n. 果皮
vt. 削皮,剥落
vi

 
intense [in'tens]

想一想再看

adj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的

联想记忆
slice [slais]

想一想再看

n. 薄片,切片
vt. 切成薄片,削

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。