Nearly three years after the defeat of the Islamic State group in Iraq, these Yazidis still live in camps.
在伊拉克击败伊斯兰国组织近三年后,这些雅兹迪人仍然住在难民营里。
Many still waiting to hear back from their loved ones who were kidnapped by the group in 2014.
许多人仍在等待2014年被该组织绑架的亲人的消息。
When IS attacked, children were burned; people died; we will never forget.
当IS袭击时,孩子们被烧死了,人们死了,我们永远不会忘记。
We saw them take children and we couldn't do anything about it.
我们看到他们带走孩子,我们对此无能为力。
Those who could escape IS now deal with the trauma of living in camps.
那些逃脱IS魔爪的人现在正在面对住在难民营中的创伤。
I lost my sister and mother.
我失去了我的妹妹和母亲。
I lost my cousins.
我失去了我的堂兄弟。
We haven't seen our families for years and there is nothing we can do about it.
我们已经多年没有见到家人了,对此我们也无能为力。
According to the office of Kidnapped Yazidis in Iraq, 2,760 Yazidi women and children are still missing.
伊拉克援救被绑架的雅兹迪人的当局称,仍有2760名雅兹迪妇女和儿童下落不明。
Fany Sleman is one of the many Yazidi mothers with a missing child.
范妮·斯莱曼是众多孩子失踪的雅兹迪母亲之一。
She says she has not heard from her 25-year-old daughter Ita and six other family members since IS kidnapped them from the Sinjar region in 2014.
她说,自从2014年IS在辛贾尔地区绑架她25岁的女儿伊塔和其他六个家人以来,她就再也没有听到他们的消息。
It was a black day for all Yazidis, not only for me.
不仅仅是对我,对于所有的雅兹迪人来说,这都是黑暗的一天。
The daughters of many Yazidis are still missing.
许多雅兹迪人的女儿仍然下落不明。
Seven members of my family including my daughter and father are still missing and no one has come to help us.
我的七个家人,包括我的女儿和父亲,仍然下落不明,没有人来帮助我们。
Since we fled from Musso we haven't heard from them.
自从我们逃离穆索后,我们就再也没有他们的消息了。
Making the problem worse, many Yazidis are unable to return to their homes because of the lasting destruction and insecurity.
更糟糕的是,由于持久的破坏和不安全,许多雅兹迪人无法返回家园。
We live under these tenants for eight years.
我们在这些租户下面住了八年。
Diseases have spread.
疾病已经蔓延。
The worse has happened to us.
更糟糕的情况已经发生在我们身上。
We lost our homes, our livelihoods.
我们失去了家园,失去了生计。
IS attacked the Yazidi community in Iraq on August 3, 2014, killing and kidnapping thousands of them.
IS于2014年8月3日袭击了伊拉克的雅兹迪社区,杀害并绑架了数千人。
Members of a United Nations team investigating the attacks said they had gathered
调查该袭击事件的联合国小组成员说,他们已经收集到了
clear and convincing evidence that the systematic destruction of the Yazidi people by the Islamic State was genocide.
清楚而令人信服的证据,表明伊斯兰国对雅兹迪人的系统性破坏是一次种族灭绝。