How supportive of your decision were your parents at that time.
当时你的父母有多支持你的决定?
I'm so lucky because how much they understanding about the transgender issue you know that's another talk with my parents.
我很幸运,因为他们能对变性问题了解多少呢,你知道,这对我父母来说是个新事物。
But I think the love from my parents helped them overcome such issues.
但我认为父母的爱帮助他们克服了这些问题。
So I think yeah that says I only I always say I'm the person am fully respect the copyright.
所以我认为,是的,我总是说,我是完全尊重版权的人。
These two people creative me.
这两个人创造了我。
I want to change you know the format-all of their creation.
我想要改变我这个产物的格式-所有他们创造的东西。
If they are no problem, I have no problem at all.
如果他们没有问题,我就一点问题也没有。
What about the reaction in China at that time Jin because people's views was that it was quite conservative at that time.
金,当时中国对这件事的反应如何,因为人们的观念在当时相当保守。
But in that time, so sad, it is conservative.
但那个时代,很悲哀的是,确实是保守的。
But in Chinese we have a tradition with separate things because they long they don't put this all this LGBT group as certain things, no.
但在中国,我们有一个分开看待事物的传统,因为他们不会把所有的性少数群体看作特定的一群人,不是这样的。
They said that homosexual is homosexual and this transition is another issue maybe she just need to correct it, fix it.
他们说同性恋就是同性恋,变性又是另一个问题,也许她只需要纠正它,修复它。
Let her do it if she's comfortable with.
如果她这样会舒服的话,就让她做吧。
But a lot of people have no comment.
但很多人对此不予置评。
They don't know how to make any comment.
他们不知道如何发表任何评论。
That's already good enough to keep your space, so I think in that period of time I step out.
但这已经足够尊重你的个人空间了,所以我在那个时代站出来了。
Of course it's a big taboo.
当然,这是一个很大的禁忌。
The best male dancer become a best female dancer and a modern dance choreographer.
最好的男舞者变成了最好的女舞者和现代舞编导。
Quite a lot of things for the society, yes.
是的,这对社会来说很复杂。
And for you, too, Jin, as well?
金,你当时也是这样的感觉吗?
No, at that time, I'm ready.
不,那个时候我已经准备好了。
Actually before come out the hospital you just go through all the preparation you've been prepared for 20 years.
实际上,在出院之前,你会完成你准备了20年的所有准备工作。
But a real start, reality, the minute you come out hospital, you're standing there: okay, let’s start life.
但真正的开始,或者说是现实,是你走出医院的那一刻,站在那里心想:好的,让我们开始生活吧。
That’s tough.
那是很艰难的。