手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 你的厨艺弱爆了 > 正文

金枪鱼罐头的创意吃法

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Take a can of tuna.

拿个金枪鱼罐头出来。

Use magic to open it.

用魔法打开它。

Don't worry... about......what's on my arm.

别关心在我手臂上的数字到底是什么。

I just... got a girl's number last night.

我只是昨天得到一个女孩的电话号码。

I... uhh... better scratch it off.

额……我想最好还是抹掉它。

Tuna goes in the bowl.

金枪鱼放到碗里。

Fork goes in the tuna. Bowl goes on the table.

叉子扎到金枪鱼上。先把碗放到桌子上。

Green onions.

大葱。

Let's say 3 of them.

三条葱。

Chop... the end's off.

把头切掉。

And then......just chop them up real good.

然后…就乖乖把它们切好

...another thing you can do......is if you put the knife down...

除此之外,你还可以把刀放下,

...you can sort of like...

你可以像这样……

And you can sort of like arrange these in a pattern...

你还可以把它们排成一个形状。

And then...You can put it on autochop once again.

再一次进入自动切菜模式。

I don't use autochop a lot......cause it takes more energy than actually just chopping.

我平时不怎么用这个技能,因为比起用手切,这会耗掉我很多魔力。

It looks easier......but it's not very efficient.

它看起来更容易……但是效率不是很高。

So......take this.

拿起来。

Surprise!

惊喜吧!

Put this shit in the bowl.

把它们都放到碗里去。

Here's a real surprise...

这是一个真正的惊喜……

Cranberries!

蔓越莓!

The cool thing about cranberries......and a knife like this......if you chop at a certain angle...

处理越蔓莓是件很酷的事情,你只要把刀一横,再有角度地切下去……

Gives it like a bass sound.

就能听到这样低沉的声音。

Like...Got my knife out......on the cutting board.

比如:提起刀,远离砧板。

Making something so delicious you could be assured.

美味即将完成,你将更加熟练。

Got my green onions chopped which I add to the tuna.....and now I'm choppping the berries, yeah, so you'd assume-ah.

拿起我的葱,切好扔碗里,切好我的梅,然后你会想。

Then I'll add a little pepper and some salt to make it better.

只要胡椒加盐,明天会更好。

Then I'll mix it with a fork as if it's going through a shredder.

我会与叉共舞,就像碎纸机搅烂一切。

Don't......chop......too hard......or your knife will lose......it's...edge.

别切太用力,不然你会失去刀刃。

Anyway, that's...just......waste of time now, so... you know.

好吧…那…只是…在浪费时间…所以你懂的。

Hey, guess what?

hey,猜猜怎么着?

Surprise!

惊喜!

This shit goes in the bowl too.

这些都放到碗里去。

It's important not to forget......to take a piece of the tuna, and give it to your cat.

还有很重要的一步,别忘了留点金枪鱼给你的猫。

All right, we're almost there guys!

好,我们快要完成了。

You take some balsamic vinegar.

拿出你的意大利香醋

Pour in a little bit.

倒点进去。

And take some olive oil.

然后拿出你的橄榄油。

This is special olive oil from italy......you don't need it.

这神奇的橄榄油也是意大利的,不需要这么好的。

Just get some shitty olive oil.

拿点地摊货也是可以的。

Salt. Pepper.

盐。黑胡椒。

Mix it up.

搅拌一下。

Okay, so......seems like it's done.

好的,这看上去应该是好了。

Take a bite...Try it.

叉一点出来,尝一下。

Put it on some fucking bread...

可以放到面包片上,

...put it in your fucking mouth...

直接放进嘴里,

...put it on a salad...

放进沙拉里,

...put it wherever you want...

放到任何你想放的地方。

Just eat it. It's good.

反正要吃掉就对了,这还不错。

It's really good like that.

像这样还真不错。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 
pattern ['pætən]

想一想再看

n. 图案,式样,典范,模式,型
v. 以图案

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
assured [ə'ʃuəd]

想一想再看

adj. 确实的,保障的,有自信的 动词assure的过

 
efficient [i'fiʃənt]

想一想再看

adj. 效率高的,胜任的

联想记忆
vinegar ['vinigə]

想一想再看

n. 醋

 
arrange [ə'reindʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 安排,整理,计划,改编(乐曲)
vi.

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。