Well, this ain't no nostalgia show. We're gonna do something different.
这可不是什么怀旧秀。我们要来些不同的。
Comic book heroes all find their superpowers. Elvis found music.
漫画中的英雄们都找到了他们的超能力。而猫王则发现了音乐。
All right, bring that bass up, Jerry.
好了,杰瑞,来点贝斯。
I wish to promote you, Mr. Presley.
我想提升你的知名度,普雷斯利先生。
I believe I can be great.
我相信我可以变得伟大。
Some people wanna put me in jail 'cause of the way I was moving.
有些人想把我关进监狱,就因为我的动作。
Don't so much as wiggle a finger.
连一根手指都不要动。
I'm gonna show you what the real Elvis is like tonight!
今晚我要让你们看看真正的猫王是什么样的!
In that moment, Elvis the man was sacrificed, and Elvis the god was born.
在那一刻,埃尔维斯作为一个人的使命已经结束了,猫王诞生了。
I would do anything to make sure my mama and daddy never have to live in poverty ever again.
我愿意做任何事,来确保我的父母再也不用生活在贫困中。
I think if you dream it, you'll do it.
我觉得如果你有梦想,那你就会去做。
You do?
是吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Colonel, you put an end to your boy's animal behavior, or we will.
上校,你要停止你儿子的兽性行为,否则我们就动手了。
There's a lot of people saying a lot of things.
正所谓人云亦云。
But in the end you gotta listen to yourself.
但最后,你要聆听你内心的声音。
You bled me dry, and you still want more?
你把我榨干了,你还想要怎样?
I am a promoter. That is what I do.
我是一个推广人。这就是我的职业啊。
The way you sing is God-given, so there can't be nothing wrong with it.
你唱歌的方式是上帝赐予的,所以没有什么问题。
Are you ready to fly?
你准备好起飞了吗?
I'm ready to fly.
我准备好了。