手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 你的厨艺弱爆了 > 正文

快点进来学做蒜蓉面包

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

So we're gonna take some bread.

所以我们要吃些面包。

I'm using some kind of crusty, artisanal white loaf, but you can use whatever kind of loaf or bun or whatever you like,

我用的是硬皮手工白面包,但您可以使用任何一种面包或小圆面包或任何您喜欢的东西,

probably something with not a ton of flavour.

可能没有一点味道。

We'll spread on some non-salted butter,

我们将抹上一些无盐黄油,

sprinkle on some garlic salt,

撒一些大蒜盐,

throw it on an old dirty pan,

扔到一个破烤盘里,

undo's on 420 fundo,

425度烤制,

bake that for around ten minutes and you're done.

烤大约十分钟,就完成了。

Garlic bread.

蒜蓉面包。

You can also take some minced garlic from a jar, AKA jarlic,

你也可以从罐子里拿一些蒜末,也叫“罐蒜”。

combine a teaspoon of this with a tablespoon of salted butter to infuse the butter with garlicness,

加一汤匙咸黄油混合在一起,使黄油布满蒜末,

and also to protect the garlic from burning.

也可以防止打算烤焦。

Spread that on your bread, undo's on 420-fundo

涂抹到面包上,烤箱设置425度,

body slam those on to an old crusty pan,

面包扔到旧烤盘上,

bake for up to ten minutes.

烤制10分钟。

And you know when it's done?

你知道什么时候结束吗?

Either when it starts to brown or when you scrape your fork and feel that crispy crusty roughly bumpy sound.

当它开始变成棕色时,或用叉子刮表面时感觉脆皮脆脆的声音时。

Hey! Boom. Garlic bread.

嘿!嘣!蒜蓉面包。

Nothing better than fresh garlic bulbs, am I right?

没有什么比新鲜的大蒜头更好了,不是吗?

We'll press each one of these into a tablespoon of salted butter.

我们给每一瓣蒜加入一汤匙咸黄油。

If you don't have a garlic press, you can mince it by chopping finely then smearing the garlic on your cutting board.

如果你没有压蒜机,你可以把蒜切碎,然后摩擦砧板上的大蒜。

We'll throw that in too because I came here to make garlic bread, not bread with a faint whiff of garlic, you know?

我们把它也放进去,因为我是来做蒜蓉面包的,不是那种只带点蒜味的面包。

Wangjangle that together for infusional and protectional purposes, spread that on the bread,

把它们都放一起,为了浸入味道,保护不被烤焦,涂抹在面包上,

suplex those onto your filthiest pan,

摔到你最好的烤盘里,

and this time we'll get the undo to 420 fundo,

这次还是425度,

and bake it for up to ten minutes.

烤制十分钟。

Spoiler alert: Garlic bread.

剧透警告:蒜香面包好了。

Oh, you don't have an undo? No problundo.

你没有烤箱?也没问题。

Take that same garlic butter mixture and spread it on the bread

把同样的蒜蓉黄油混合物抹在面包上,

like you're gonna make a grilled cheese,

就像你要做烤奶酪一样,

and then instead of a grilled cheese, make grilled garlic bread.

只是不是烤奶酪,而是做一个烤蒜蓉面包。

Except this is pan-fried not grilled.

只不过这是煎的,不是烤的。

Flip it over to toast the other side a bit.

把它翻过来烤一下另一面。

Don't flip it too many times or the garlic pieces will fall off.

不要翻太多次,否则蒜末会掉下来。

And you know what they say about garlic falling off the bread.

你知道蒜末掉下来他们会说什么吗?

They say: "I wish that didn't happen."

他们会说:我希望不要发生。

Boom. Garlic bread.

嘣!蒜蓉面包好了。

Alright, let's get serious.

好,我们严肃点。

Garlic. Salted butter. Chopped basil.

大蒜。咸黄油。切碎的罗勒。

You can use parsley if you prefer things that don't taste as good as basil.

如果你喜欢的话可以用欧芹,味道不如罗勒。

Grated Parmesan. Now we're really getting somewhere.

芝士粉。现在我们真的有所进展了。

Where are we getting? Flavour town!

我们到了哪里?风味小镇!

How are we getting there?

我们怎么到的?

With the ondo on 420 fundo! Bake for up to 10 minutes.

425度烤制十分钟。

Boom. Really really good garlic bread,

嘣!蒜蓉面包真的好了。

Speaking of cheese, you can take any of these garlic breads and once they're done, cover them with shredded mozzarella, then throw on the old broiler for a minute.

说到奶酪,你可以拿任何一个蒜蓉面包,烤好后,在上面撒上马苏里拉奶酪丝,然后放进烤箱,烤制一分钟。

And boom! Garlic cheese bread.

嘣!蒜香奶酪面包好了。

Put your knife in, the butter and the garlic on out

把刀放进去,黄油和大蒜取出来

And spread it on the bread until it's covered no doubt

把它铺在面包上,直到完全覆盖

Undo's on 4 hundo

烤制四次

Gonna shove it in until it's golden lightly roasted

把它塞进去,直到微微烤成金黄色

Make the most of the flex of the toast and busted with the bread that you cook

充分利用面包的弹性,用你刚烤的面包去突袭

So well as they took two steps picked up the loaf

他们走了两步就拿起了面包

Wound up and kicked it 59 yards right through the goalposts

激动地把球踢出了59码,直接穿过了门柱

But can you make garlic bread with a blowtorch? No.

但你能用喷灯做蒜蓉面包吗?不能?

Well, yes, but it's a big waste of time, a big waste of butane, and a big waste of garlic bread.

是的,可以,但是比较费时间,非常消耗丁烷(燃料),非常费蒜蓉面包。

Thank you for coming to my bread talk.

谢谢你来参加我的面包讲座。

I like garlic bread

我喜欢蒜蓉面包

So I think I'll make some

所以我可以做一些

Eating it in my bed

在我的床上吃

There's crumbs everywhere

到处都是面包屑

Now I'm gonna have bad dreams tonight

我今晚要做噩梦了

Because I wasn't careful when I took a bite oh-ho

因为我咬的时候太不小心了

I like garlic bread

我喜欢蒜蓉面包

I'm so tired today

我今天太累了

It was totally worth it

完全值得

Because garlic bread

因为是蒜蓉面包

重点单词   查看全部解释    
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
combine [kəm'bain]

想一想再看

v. 结合,联合,使结合
n. 集团,联合企业

联想记忆
flip [flip]

想一想再看

vt. 掷,弹,轻击
vi. 翻转

联想记忆
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆
shove [ʃʌv]

想一想再看

n. 推,挤
v. 推挤,放置,撞

联想记忆
flex [fleks]

想一想再看

v. 弯曲,伸缩,褶曲
n. 电线,松紧带

 
infuse [in'fju:z]

想一想再看

vt. 注入,鼓舞,泡制,植入

联想记忆
spread [spred]

想一想再看

v. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒
n.

 
faint [feint]

想一想再看

n. 昏厥,昏倒
adj. 微弱的,无力的,模

 
boom [bu:m]

想一想再看

n. 繁荣,低沉声,帆杠,水栅
vi. 急速增

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。