手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 你的厨艺弱爆了 > 正文

教你制作番茄酱

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Woah, last video I made pizza and now I'm making tomato sauce!

上个视频我做了披萨,现在我来做番茄酱。

Should I just move to Italy now or what?

我是不是现在就该搬去意大利了?

All right, so the first thing you're gonna do is select your tomatoes.

好了,你要做的第一件事是选择你的番茄。

You could take a classic ground tomato or a boxed tomato.

你可以拿一个地里长的番茄或者一个盒装的番茄。

You could grab a micro tomato or a powdered tomato

你可以拿一个微波番茄,或者一个泡在粉末里的番茄。

You could order subscription tomatoes, grab a tubmato, or a budmato, or just-the-tipmato, or a teamato, a tiemato, a flymato.

你可以订购番茄,拿一个水池番茄,兄弟番茄,或者只要番茄尖尖,或者茶叶番茄、绑带番茄、飞番茄。

JUST PICK ONE! Okay?

选一个就行,好吗?

Your indecisiveness is super irritating.

你的优柔寡断让人非常恼火。

I'm gonna chose to work with the Russian tomato.

我选择用俄罗斯番茄。

These things are a really great bargain...

这些东西真的很便宜。

You cut it open.

把它切开。

You can take out the inside tomato.

把里面的小番茄拿出来。

Then you cut this guy open.

然后,把这个小家伙儿切开。

Get another little baby tomato in here, and then we cut this guy open this beautiful little can of tomatoes.

里面还有一个小番茄,再切开,里面有一听漂亮的小番茄。

So I'm just gonna go ahead, and open this can.

所以我要继续了,打开这个罐子。

Put in some olive oil.

倒入一些橄榄油。

Throw in the garlic and onion.

放入大蒜和洋葱末。

And we'll just cook this for a few minutes, till everything's soft.

煸炒几分钟,直到所有东西都变软。

Sometimes when you're sauteing, it will put you in the mood to sing, an Italian song like: "Italian cooking chants"

煸炒的时候,唱歌的感觉来了,一首意大利歌这样唱……

Also, it might not.

可能你也不想唱歌。

Let's add in the tomatoes.

加入番茄。

Gonna add in some salt some pepper-pepper-pepper.

加入一些盐,一些胡椒粉。

If you want a little bit of spice, add in a few chilli flakes.

如果你想要一点香料,可以加一些辣椒片。

While that's cooking, let's play a game called: Real or fake news!

边做饭,我们来玩个游戏,真假新闻。

Tomatoes are originally from central and south America and weren't embraced in Italian cooking until the late eighteenth century.

西红柿原产于中南美洲,直到18世纪晚期才被意大利烹饪所接受。

Spoiler True

是对的。

Now let's chop some fresh basil.

现在我们切一些新鲜的罗勒。

Just get the basil in there.

把罗勒放进去。

If you know what I know then you know there's no such thing as too much basil.

如果你知道我所知道的,那么你就知道罗勒是不会太多的。

But if you don't know what I know then honestly, I just dunno.

但如果你不知道我知道什么那老实说,我真的不知道。

If you don't find the flavor complete or it's too acidic add just a little bit of sugar.

如果你觉得味道不全或者太酸,可以加一点点糖。

And... I mean... that's pretty much it.

我的意思是……差不多就是这样。

It's just a basic tomato sauce and you can do a bunch of different things with it.

这只是一种基本的番茄酱你可以用它做很多不同的事情。

Like...You can put it on spaghetti you can make shakshuka, you can use it as fake blood for a Halloween prank.

比如,可以放到意大利面上,你可以做莎苏卡(一种以色列美食),你可以用它来做万圣节恶作剧的假血。

You can put it out as a decorative center piece for a few months and, you know, serve it to one of your friends, and wait until they inevitably say:

也可以放在装饰品的中间,放几个月,把它送给你朋友,等他们说:

"Wow, this tomato sauce is amazing! It must be Ragu!"

哇,这番茄酱太棒了!一定是肉酱(Ragu 在意大利料理中是指以肉为底的酱汁)

Then you'll say: "No, actually." "I made it myself."

然后你可以说,不是,是我自己做的!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
decorative ['dekərətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 装饰的,可作装饰的

 
spice [spais]

想一想再看

n. 药料,香料,情趣
vt. 用香料调味

联想记忆
inevitably [in'evitəbli]

想一想再看

adv. 不可避免地

 
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
flavor ['fleivə]

想一想再看

n. 滋味,香料,风格
vt. 加味于

 
irritating ['iriteitiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 刺激的,使愤怒的,气人的 动词irritate

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。