Hello. Hi
你好。嗨。
Mrs. Marlowe, yes?
马洛太太吗?
Harper, yes.
我叫哈珀。
Do come in.
请进。
It's a beautiful house.
这真是一栋漂亮的房子。
Will it just be you staying, or?
只有你一个人吗,还是?
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Mrs. Marlowe, no? No.
不是马洛太太吗?不是。
Apple from the garden?
花园里的苹果?
Yeah, it was delicious.
是啊,非常好吃。
No, no, no, no. Mustn't do that. Forbidden fruit.
不不不。不能这么干的。禁止摘水果的。
Oh. God. Sorry. I, I, I...
哦。天啊。抱歉。我我我...
I'm joking. Oh.
我是开玩笑的。哦。
Ahh!
啊!
You're tormented.
你看起来很痛苦。
It feels more like... Haunted? Yeah.
感觉更像...被困扰住了?是的。
Something happened. My husband went upstairs to our balcony and let himself go.
发生了一件事。我丈夫上楼到我们的阳台上,然后自杀了。
You must wonder why you drove him to it.
你一定很奇怪你为什么逼他这么做。
Why... I didn't drive him to it.
为什么...不是我逼他的。
Might it be true that if you had given him the chance to apologise he'd still be alive?
如果你给他一个道歉的机会,他是不是可能还活着?
What?
什么?
A man followed me out of the woods. He was stalking me.
一个男人跟着我走出了树林。他在跟踪我。
What makes you say that?
你为什么这么说?
I saw him twice.
我看见他两次了。
Twice? But I don't know if he saw you once.
两次?但我不知道他有没有见过你。
Wanna play a game? You hide, I'll seek.
想玩个游戏吗?你藏我找。
You must feel an awful sense of guilt.
你一定有一种罪恶感。
Stay away from me.
离我远点。
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做?
What are you?
你到底是什么东西?