Every night, I dream the same dream.
每天晚上,我都做同样的梦。
And then, the nightmare begins.
然后,噩梦开始了。
I did what I had to do to protect our world.
我尽了自己的全力来保护我们的世界。
You cannot control everything, Strange.
你不能控制一切,斯特兰奇。
You opened a doorway between universes, and we don't know who or what will walk through it.
你开启了宇宙间的一个通道,我们不知道谁或什么会穿过它。
Wanda. What do you know about the Multiverse?
旺达。你对多元宇宙了解多少?
Vis had his theories. He believed it was dangerous.
幻视有他自己的理论。他认为多元宇宙很危险。
He was right.
他是对的。
I'm sorry, Stephen. Your desecration of reality will not go unpunished.
对不起,斯蒂芬。你对现实的亵渎将会受到惩罚。
We should tell him the truth.
我们应该告诉他真相。
Things just got out of hand.
事情失去控制了。
You break the rules... Look out! ...and become the hero.
你打破了规则...当心!成为了英雄。
I do it and I become the enemy. That doesn't seem fair.
我这么做了,却沦为了公敌。这不公平。
Strange!
斯特兰奇!