Hi there, Ashley! Anna! Hi! Where are you going? What was that?
嗨,阿什莉!安娜!嗨!你要去哪儿?什么声音?
I'm hungry. When I'm hungry, I only want to eat junk food! But I know I should eat healthy food.
我饿了。当我饿的时候,我只想吃垃圾食品!但我知道我应该吃健康的食物。
So, I fight with myself. One side says, 'You should eat healthy food.' The other side says, 'But I want to eat junk food!'
所以,我与自己抗争。一方说,‘你应该吃健康的食物。’另一方说:‘但我想吃垃圾食品!’
Well, Anna, go to the Giant supermarket. You should be able to find all kinds of food there--for all of you.
安娜,去大超市吧。你应该能在那里找到各种食物——满足你内心两个自己需求的所有食物。
Good idea, Ashley. See you later! Bye, Anna.
好主意,阿什莉。再见!再见,安娜。
Wow! This supermarket is huge! Look at all of these fruits and vegetables! I should eat more vegetables.
哇!这家超市很大!看看这些水果和蔬菜!我应该多吃蔬菜。
Good idea, Anna. You must eat more vegetables … like celery!
好主意,安娜。你必须多吃蔬菜……比如芹菜!
Celery?! Do you know what the web says about celery? No, what?
芹菜?!你知道网上是怎么说芹菜的吗?不知道,什么?
"Celery is 95 percent water--100 percent NOT ice cream. I love the web!"
“芹菜95%是水——100%不是冰淇淋。我喜欢网络!”
Anna, you mustn't eat junk food. Junk food will kill you.
安娜,你不能吃垃圾食品。垃圾食品会害死你。
You are being silly.
你太傻了。
No, you are! No, you are.
不,你才傻!不,你才傻。
Will you two please be nice to each other? It is important to eat healthy foods.
你们两个能善待彼此吗?吃健康食品是很重要的。
But, a little junk food will not kill me. Hmm, ice cream. Ice cream does sound good.
但是,一点垃圾食品不会要了我的命。嗯,冰激凌。冰激凌听起来确实不错。
Take this cart to the frozen food aisle!
把这辆推车推到冷冻食品区!
No wait, go back! Go back! We forgot fruit. Go back!!
不,等等,倒回去!倒回去!我们忘了拿水果。倒回去!!
It is important to eat healthy foods.
吃健康食品是很重要的。
Okay, we are in the frozen food aisle! Mmm, ice cream! Mmm, frozen peas!
好了,我们在冷冻食品区!嗯,冰激凌!嗯,冷冻豌豆!
Nobody says, 'Mmm, frozen peas.' They say, 'Mmm, ice cream!'
没人会说,‘嗯,冷冻豌豆’。他们会说,‘嗯,冰激凌!’
Mmm, frozen peas!! Mmm, ice cream!!
嗯,冷冻豌豆!!嗯,冰激凌!!
I am not going to tell you two again! Stop fighting!
我不会再跟你们两个说话了!别打了!
I smell fresh bread! I love the smells of a bakery!
我闻到刚烤出来的面包的味道了!我喜欢面包店的气味!
Oh, Anna, let's buy a fresh loaf of whole wheat, organic bread!
哦,安娜,我们买一条新鲜出炉的全麦有机面包吧!
You don't have to buy bread. Buy some donuts, Anna!
你不必买面包。安娜,买些甜甜圈吧!
You mustn't buy donuts. They are only fat and sugar.
你不能买甜甜圈。它们只是脂肪和糖。
Exactly! You know, you are really no fun at all.
一点儿没错!你真的一点都不有趣。
And you must think having high cholesterol is fun.
你一定认为高胆固醇很有趣吧。
Everyone likes donuts! That is why you don't have friends!
每个人都喜欢甜甜圈!这就是你没有朋友的原因!
And that is why your cholesterol is so high!
这就是你的胆固醇如此之高的原因!
My cholesterol is none of your business!!
我的胆固醇不关你的事!!
And I have lots of friends!!
我有很多朋友!!
Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! I am sick and tired of the both of you!!
住手!住手!住手!我受够你们两个了!
I know what you two need!
我知道你们两个需要什么!
She mustn't buy donuts.
她不能买甜甜圈。
Anna! What are you doing? Put me down!
安娜!你在干什么?把我放下来!
You two need to cool off!
你们两个需要冷静一下!
I am going to go buy my healthy food and my junk food! Good bye! Until next time …
我要去买我的健康食品和垃圾食品!再见!下次见……