手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

你想变得更有魅力吗?养成这7个习惯吧!

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey psych2Goers, what do you think makes a person attractive?

嗨,psych2Go的观众们,你们认为是什么让一个人充满吸引力呢?

Perhaps it's their physical appearance or the way they talk, maybe it's how popular they are on social media or how talented they could be.

也许是因为他们的外表,或者是因为他们说话的方式,也许是因为他们在社交媒体上非常受欢迎,或者是因为他们非常有才华。

There are tons of different opinions and factors that may play a part, but one common quality that can make you instantly attractive is being a good human being.

有很多不同的观点和因素都可能起作用,但有一个共同的品质可以让你立刻变得有吸引力,那就是做一个好人。

So while you may think it's impossible to make yourself more appealing to others, think again.

当你认为不可能让自己对别人变得更有吸引力时,再考虑考虑吧。

Here are seven daily habits of highly attractive people.

下面是魅力十足的人的七个日常习惯。

Number one, maintaining a positive mindset.

第一,保持积极的心态。

Do you let little mishaps through in your whole day?

你是否让一些小意外贯穿了你的一整天?

Instead of focusing on the negative, highly attractive people tend to focus on the brighter side of things.

具有吸引力的人往往会关注事物光明的一面,而不是关注消极的一面。

Because of this attitude, they can usually turn serious or pressuring events into humorous ones.

由于这种乐观的态度,他们通常可以把严肃的或有压力的事件变成幽默的事件。

Lightening the overall mood and cracking jokes to make everyone laugh triggers the release of endorphins, the body's natural feel-good chemicals, which can make everyone around them feel good as well.

放松心情,讲个笑话让每个人都笑起来,可以触发内啡肽的释放,这是一种自然的让身体感觉良好的化学物质,可以让他们周围的人也感觉良好。

So the next time you trip over or spill some mustard on your shirt, it may help to not dwell on it too much.

所以,下次你被绊倒或把芥末洒在衬衫上时,不要老是想着这件事,可能对你会有帮助。

Dust yourself off, move on and have a laugh about it.

掸去身上的灰尘,继续前进,对这件事置之一笑。

Number two, constantly checking up on their friends.

第二,经常关注他们的朋友。

How do you treat the people around you?

你如何对待你周围的人?

People are attractive when they're caring and thoughtful, and you can see this in how they treat their friends.

当一个人充满爱心和对人体贴的时候,他会很有吸引力,你可以从他对待朋友的方式看出这一点。

When people see how well you treat the people around you, they'll want to be treated that way too.

当人们看到你对周围的人有多好,他们也会希望你这样对待他们。

You can try this by identifying the people in your life who you cherish and value, listen to them and make them feel heard.

你可以试着找出你生命中珍惜和重视的人,倾听他们的话语,让他们觉得你在倾听。

Number three, practicing self-care.

第三,收拾自己。

Do you find their fashion sense charming?

你觉得他们的时尚感很迷人吗?

Aside from their personality, attractive people practice hygiene and self care.

除了他们的个性之外,有魅力的人还注重卫生和收拾自己。

They appreciate themselves and don't hesitate in providing their body the pampering it deserves, which may mean following a skincare routine, exercising every other day, or following a healthy sleeping schedule.

他们欣赏自己,毫不犹豫地给自己的身体应有的呵护,这可能意味着遵循一套护肤程序,每隔一天锻炼一次,或者遵循一个健康的睡眠时间表。

You should keep in mind that it doesn't mean that these people are robots who stick to rigid self care techniques every second of the day, they just know what they need and when they need to take it.

你应该记住,这并不意味着这些人是机器人,每天每一秒都坚持严格的自我护理,他们只是知道他们需要什么,什么时候需要。

So what self care habit do you find yourself lacking?

那么,你发现自己缺乏什么自我收拾的习惯呢?

Number four, not caring what others think.

第四,不在乎别人怎么想。

Are you always worried about what other people think?

你总是担心别人的想法吗?

Another habit that can make you highly attractive is to be unapologetically yourself, because highly attractive people understand that it's impossible to make everyone like them.

另一个能让你变得非常有魅力的习惯是毫无歉意地做自己,因为非常有魅力的人明白不可能让每个人都喜欢他们。

They won't shy away from being who they are and doing what they want to do.

他们不会羞于做自己,做自己想做的事。

In the end haters will hate, so don't be afraid to grab your risky or eccentric outfits or do hatever it is that you're afraid of.

最终,嫉恨你的人还是会恨你,所以不要害怕穿上大胆或古怪的衣服,或者做任何你害怕的事。

Number five, keeping an open mind.

第五,保持开放的心态。

How do you handle disagreements?

你如何处理分歧?

Being able to continue a calm, insightful discussion with the person you disagree with is an attractive trait because it shows your maturity.

能够与与你意见相左的人进行冷静、有见地的讨论是很有吸引力的,因为这显示了你的成熟。

Everyone comes from a different background and upbringing and will have their own opinions.

每个人都来自不同的背景和成长环境,都会有自己的观点。

So conflict is bound happen, but instead of insisting that you are right, the more attractive thing to do is to listen and to put yourself in their shoes.

所以冲突必然会发生,但与其坚持你是正确的,更有吸引力的事情是倾听,并设身处地为他们着想。

Why do you think they reached that opinion in the first place?

你觉得他们一开始为什么会有这样的看法?

Would you share their mindset if you were living their life?

如果你过着他们的生活,你会理解他们的心态吗?

Keep this up and you may find that a lot more people wanna spend time with you.

坚持下去,你会发现更多的人想和你在一起。

Number six, taking some alone time.

第六,花点时间独处。

Do you know when you need a break?

你知道什么时候需要休息吗?

Does this how attractive people know when to socialize?

有魅力的人知道什么时候去社交的吗?

They also know when to take time for themselves.

他们也知道什么时候给自己留点时间。

Working all day and talking with others can be draining.

整天工作和与他人交谈会让人筋疲力尽。

So when you've reached your limit, don't be afraid to take some downtime.

所以,当你达到极限时,不要害怕停下来休息一下。

This can help you relax, gather your thoughts and reflect on the things that have transpired.

这可以帮助你放松,整理你的想法,反思发生的事情。

And number seven, handling conflict well.

第七,处理好冲突。

Are you easily irritated during arguments?

你在争吵时容易被激怒吗?

Highly attractive people know when to admit and own up to their mistakes, especially when it really is their fault.

非常有魅力的人知道什么时候该承认错误,尤其是当确实是他们犯错的时候。

They're not afraid to be the bigger person and try to understand the other party as much as possible.

他们不害怕成为一个宽容的人,并且尽可能地去理解对方。

Of course, this doesn't mean taking the blame all the time, but it's knowing that there are days where you have to take the high road to deal with the situation properly.

当然,这并不意味着你要一直承担责任,而是要知道有时候你必须采取正确的方式来处理这种情况。

Perhaps the other person is just having a really bad day, however, when the situation calls for it, there's also nothing wrong with standing up for yourself.

也许对方这一天过得真的很糟糕,然而,当情况需要的时候,为自己挺身而出也没什么错。

What do you think makes someone attractive?

你认为是什么让一个人有魅力?

Let us know in the comments below.

请在下面的评论中告诉我们。

If you found this video helpful, be sure to like, subscribe and share this video with those who might benefit from it.

如果你觉得本期视频有帮助,一定要点赞,订阅并与可能受益的人分享本期视频。

Don't forget to hit the notification bell icon to get notified whenever it's time to go post a new video.

不要忘记点击通知铃声图标,以获得视频更新的通知。

The references and studies used in this video are added in the description below.

本视频中使用的参考文献和研究添加在下面的描述框中。

Thanks so much for watching and we'll see you in the next video.

感谢收看,下次视频再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
conflict ['kɔnflikt]

想一想再看

n. 冲突,矛盾,斗争,战斗
vi. 冲突,争

联想记忆
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆
reflect [ri'flekt]

想一想再看

v. 反映,反射,归咎

联想记忆
benefit ['benifit]

想一想再看

n. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演
vt.

联想记忆
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
charming ['tʃɑ:miŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 迷人的

联想记忆
talented ['tæləntid]

想一想再看

adj. 有才能的,有天赋的

 
gather ['gæðə]

想一想再看

v. 聚集,聚拢,集合
n. 集合,聚集

 
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。