手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

喜剧家庭电影《儿女一箩筐》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Oh no. It's a code red! Code red, baby! Okay! Okay!

哦,不。是红色警报!红色警报,宝贝!好的!好的!
We're late! We're late! Let's roll. Let's roll.
我们要迟到了!我们要迟到了!我们出发吧!
I'm Zoey. DJ, let's go. Haresh, up and at 'em. And this is Paul.
我是佐伊。DJ,我们走吧。哈雷什,快一点,这是保罗。
Morning, Dej. Morning, Paul.
早啊,德治。早啊,保罗。
We turned our two families into one.
我们把两个家庭重组了起来。
Alright. Rise and shine. Morning, Mommy.
好了。起床了。早安,妈妈。
Wake up, Ella, or this video goes on your Instagram in three, two... Dad, no!
醒醒,艾拉,不然这个视频就要发到你的Instagram上了,三,二...爸爸,不要!
Touch me, lose a finger.
你要敢碰我,我就弄断你的手指。
Good morning to you, too.
你也早上好啊。
Tada!
哒哒!
Luna, strong choice. A suggestion, take off one thing.
卢娜,很大胆的选择嘛。给你个建议,扔掉一件。
Solid advice.
很棒的建议。
Dryer's broke again.
干燥机又坏了。
How did you get down here so fast?
你怎么这么快就下来了?
Laundry chute.
从丢脏衣服的通道下来的。
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
快走,快走,快走。
We're not a cult. Dude!
我们不是邪教。老兄!
But we're weird. We're one of a kind all the way.
但是我们很奇怪。我们一直都是独一无二的。
Thank you. Thank you very much. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢!非常感谢。谢谢!谢谢!
I really feel like there were a few extra children in there.
我真的觉得里面多了几个孩子。
I didn't recognize some of them.
有些我都不认识了。
We're the Bakers.
我们是贝克一家。
Ten kids and no nanny. Wait, you have ten kids?
十个孩子,没有保姆。等等,你有十个孩子?
Shockingly, I enjoy being with my kids.
令人震惊的是,我喜欢和我的孩子们在一起。

喜剧家庭电影《儿女一箩筐》预告片

I do too. I do too, yeah. I do too. You guys are funny.

我也是。我也是的。我也是。你们真有趣。
Go to your room.
回你房间去。
But don't you wanna do a TikTok dance with us?
但你不想和我们一起跳个TikTok舞吗?
Because we're so irresistibly adorable.
因为我们实在是太可爱了。
You're not even doing it right. You have to clap the back of the hands and then throw.
你们的动作都不对。得拍拍手背,然后再往前伸。
You're embarrassing the family. Go to your room.
你们简直是让全家都难堪。回房间去吧。
Oh Lord, give me strength.
主啊,请赐我力量。
It's important to show the kids that we're a united front.
让孩子们知道我们是统一战线的,这很重要。
Who invited the Jackson Nine? Y'all looking for Disneyland, you made a wrong turn.
是谁邀请了杰克逊九人组?你们都在找迪斯尼乐园,可是走错路了。
Family has each other's back.
家人都是互相支持的。
Oh my god, everyone's looking at us.
天啊,大家都看着我们呢。
Oh! Baby, I can't move. I know. I know. I can't move.
哦!宝贝,我动不了了。我知道。我知道。我动不了了。
Thanks for being so average and relatable, Paul. With average looks and ordinary body.
谢谢你这么平凡,这么平易近人,保罗。相貌平平,身材平平。
Go!
出发!
What are you guy's playing?
你们在玩什么?
Drag race.
直线加速赛。
Fun. I love RuPaul.
有意思。我爱鲁保罗。
Uh-oh. Parents! Everybody, out! I'm fine!
哦哦。父母回来了!大家快出去!我没事!
It's not what it seems.
事情不是看上去的那样。
So you guys weren't having a Fast and Furious-style race for money?
所以你们不是为了钱而搞《速度与激情》式的比赛吗?
Whoa. I just realized, we're not smarter than you. Nah.
哇。我才意识到,我们没有你聪明。可不嘛。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
laundry ['lɔ:ndri]

想一想再看

n. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣

联想记忆
code [kəud]

想一想再看

n. 码,密码,法规,准则
vt. 把 ...

 
cult [kʌlt]

想一想再看

n. 宗教膜拜仪式,异教,狂热崇拜,个人崇拜

联想记忆
recognize ['rekəgnaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。