手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

浪漫喜剧电影《乔蒂的烦恼2》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Jodi! Mikey! What's up?

乔蒂!麦琪!你好啊!
I know you said not to make a big deal out of this... But we didn't listen!
我知道你说过不要小题大做...但我们就是不听!
What are we celebrating?
我们在庆祝什么?
Keep walking, IKEA.
走开,瑞典仔。
I got the lead in the spring musical. What?
我要担任春季音乐剧的主角。什么?
I gotta text Dunk.
我要给邓科发短信。
You text my boyfriend?
你会给我男朋友发短信了?
Seven, eight times a day, max.
一天七八次,最多。
That's weird. That's strange.
真奇怪。是真的怪。
I just want to say how happy I am to watch you face your fears.
我只想说,我很高兴看到你直面自己的恐惧。
When the time comes for you to be standing on stage, you know, deep down, you'll choke.
当你站在舞台上的时候,你知道,在内心深处,你会怯场的。
You finally got your dream. You think you can actually pull this off?
你终于实现了你的梦想。你觉得你真的能成功吗?
So, this voice just pops into your head last night?
这个声音昨晚突然出现在你脑海里吗?
There's always been a voice. This one, it's just...
一直会有一种声音。但这次的这个...
Louder? Makes you believe all your worst fears and securities are true?
声音更吵?让你相信你所有的恐惧和不安都是真的吗?
Why would it happen now?
为什么会发生在现在?
'Cause now you're out there, and the more out there you are, the louder that voice gets.
因为现在你走出去了,你你走得越远,那声音就越大。
I'm Tommy. I'm playing Conrad. You're gonna get sick of my face. I'm sorry.
我是汤米。我饰演康拉德。你会看腻我这张脸的。抱歉。

浪漫喜剧电影《乔蒂的烦恼2》预告片

You're gonna get sick of seeing my face.

你会看腻我这张脸的。
That's impossible.
不可能的。
Who was that?
那是谁?
My co-star.
我的搭档。
You're like Miss Popular now at school. I've spent my entire life just waiting around for you.
你现在就是这所学校里最受欢迎的仔。我这辈子都一直在等你。
Let Dunkleman sweat it out and you focus on your show.
那就让邓克曼等着,你专心你的节目。
We need 27 tickets for opening night. No, wait, 28. Dr. Seeger.
开幕之夜我们需要27张票。不,等等,是28张。还有一张留给西格医生。
You invited my pediatrician?
你邀请了我的儿科医生?
Probably saw me on the Tok.
可能在抖音上看到的我。
You're on TikTok?
你也玩儿抖音?
You don't follow me?
你没有关注我吗?
There's no worse bully than the one you create in your own head.
没有比你在自己脑海中创造的那个更坏的恶霸了。
I'm lost without her.
没有她,我就会魂不守舍。
Surprise! Oh my God!
惊喜!哦我的天啊!
Dad, who is this person?
爸爸,这人是谁?
Stig's sister! His sister?
斯蒂格的妹妹!他的妹妹?
Oh no. You rented more Swedes?
哦,不。你又找了瑞典人?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
sweat [swet]

想一想再看

n. 汗,汗水
v. (使)出汗

 
bully ['buli]

想一想再看

n. 欺凌弱小者,土霸,开球
vt. 威胁,恐

联想记忆
choke [tʃəuk]

想一想再看

vi. 窒息,阻塞
vt. (掐住或阻塞气管)

 
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆
securities

想一想再看

n. 有价证券;担保;保证人;抵押物(security的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。