手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

漫威科幻动作电影《蜘蛛侠 英雄无归》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Ever since I got bit by that Spider... I've only had one week, where my life has felt normal.

自从我被蜘蛛咬了之后...我大概只过了一周的正常人生活。
That was when you found out.
然后直到你发现了我的身份。
You botched that spell where you wanted everyone to forget that Peter Parker is Spider-Man.
你搞砸的那个咒语,那个想让所有人忘记彼得·帕克是蜘蛛侠的咒语。
We started getting some visitors every universe.
我们要迎来每个宇宙的一些访客。
Hello, Peter.
你好啊,彼得。
You're not Peter Parker.
你不是彼得·帕克。
I'm sorry, what was your name again?
抱歉,你叫啥来着?
Dr. Otto Octavius.
奥克塔维思博士。
Wait, no seriously, what's your actual name?
开玩笑吧,你的真名是什么?
There are others out there. We need to send them back. Scooby-Doo this crap!
还有一些人在这里。我们要给他们送回去。解决这档子破事!
You know, all of this is kind of your mess. I know, a couple of magic words myself, starting with the word 'please'.
你知道吗,这是你的烂摊子。其实我自己也懂一两个咒语 但都是以“请”开头的。
Please, Scooby-Doo this shit.
请你们,解决这档子破事。
You're flying out into the darkness to fight a ghost.
你要飞到黑暗中去和一个鬼魂战斗。
What do you mean?
你什么意思?

漫威科幻动作电影《蜘蛛侠 英雄无归》预告片

They all died. Fighting Spider-Man. It's their fate. I'm sorry, kid.

他们都在和蜘蛛侠争斗的过程中死了。这就是他们的命运。抱歉,孩子。
Yeah, me too. Don't.
我也是。不要。
Look, there has to be another way.
听着,一定另有办法。
There isn't! They're a danger to our universe.
没有!他们是我们宇宙的威胁。
You're not gonna take this away from me.
你们别想从我身上夺走它。
Peter, you are struggling to have everything you want, while the world tries to make you choose.
你在为自己想要的一切而挣扎,但这个世界却一直在逼你做选择。
This is all my fault. I can't save everyone.
都是我的错。我救不了每个人。
What's happening?
发生什么事了?
They're starting to come through and I can't stop them.
他们开始不断的传送过来,我挡不住了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
universe ['ju:nivə:s]

想一想再看

n. 宇宙,万物,世界

联想记忆
spider ['spaidə]

想一想再看

n. 蜘蛛

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。