手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第177期:地面是岩浆

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It's Steve and Maggie, let's learn and play!

这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《边学边玩》栏目!

Where is it? Where is it? Aha, up on the top shelf.

它在哪里呢?它在哪里呢?啊哈,在书架的最上面。

Oh, Steve, are you trying to climb the bookcase?

哦,史蒂夫,你在设法爬书架吗?

No, Maggie, I'm trying to reach a book that I want to read. Yeah. That's no fun.

不,麦琪,我在设法够一本我想看的书。是的。这一点都不好玩。

Let's go climbing. Abracadabra.

我们去攀爬吧。阿布拉卡达布拉。

Hey, where am I? Oh, that naughty naughty bird, she's put me on a climbing wall, a climbing wall, a climbing wall.

嘿,我在哪里?哦,那只淘气的小鸟,她把我放在攀岩墙上,攀岩墙,攀岩墙。

So climb, Steve, for a Stevie star at the top, yeah.

史蒂夫,爬上去吧,爬到顶端就可以获得一颗史蒂夫之星,是的。

Okay, let's get to the top, yeah.

好吧,我们爬到顶端吧,是啊。

Oh, I really want that Stevie star, yeah. Oh, buzz off.

哦,我真的很想要那颗史蒂夫之星,是的。哦,快走开。

That's not fair. That fly got in my way.

那是不公平的。那只苍蝇挡住了我的路。

Come on, I'm gonna get to the top for a Stevie star, yeah.

来吧,为了获得一颗史蒂夫之星,我要爬到顶端,是啊。

I'm gonna get a Stevie star.

我要获得一颗史蒂夫之星。

Wow, that was great fun. But, hey, let's see if I can get to the top for a Stevie star, yeah.

哇,太有趣了。但是,嘿,让我们看看我能不能到达顶端获得一颗史蒂夫之星,是啊。

Yeah, I made it to the top. I get a Stevie star.

是的,我成功登顶了。我得到了一颗史蒂夫之星。

Wow, that was brilliant, yay. I'm gonna do it again for another Stevie star. Yeah.

哇,太棒了,耶。我要为获得另一颗史蒂夫之星再来一次。是啊。

Oh, this is a little bit dangerous, yeah.

哦,这有点危险,是的。

Let's make it really dangerous, abracadabra.

我们来把它变得非常危险,阿布拉卡达布拉。

You naughty naughty bird. The floor is lava. Yeah. Don't fall in, and you'll win.

你这只淘气的小鸟。地面是岩浆。是的。不要掉进去,你会赢的。

Okay, Maggie, let's go. Okay.

好吧,麦琪,我们开始吧。好吧。

Floor is lava. Floor is lava. Don't fall in. Don't fall in. Stay on top of lava, Stay on top of lava, and you'll win, you'll win.

地面是岩浆。地面是岩浆。别掉进去。别掉进去。待在岩浆上方,待在岩浆上方,你会赢的,你会赢的。

Okay, I really hope I don't fall into the lava.

好吧,我真的希望我不会掉进岩浆里。

Floor is lava. Floor is lava. Don't fall in. Don't fall in. Stay on top of lava, Stay on top of lava, and you'll win, you'll win.

地面是岩浆。地面是岩浆。别掉进去。别掉进去。待在岩浆上方,待在岩浆上方,你会赢的,你会赢的。

I'll rescue Steve for one Stevie star. Abracadabra.

我会为了一颗史蒂夫之星救史蒂夫。阿布拉卡达布拉。

Oh, wow, thanks, Maggie. Come on, boys and girls, let's do this.

哦,哇,谢谢,麦琪。来吧,孩子们,我们开始吧。

Yeah, I made it. I get a Stevie star. Come on, let's play more "floor is lava", yeah.

是的,我成功了。我得到了一颗史蒂夫之星。来吧,我们玩更多次“地面是岩浆”,是的。

Wow, hey, will Steve get across the beam for another Stevie star? Let's find out, yeah.

哇,嘿,史蒂夫会为另一颗史蒂夫之星跨过横梁吗?让我们来看看,好的。

Wow, look, the floor is lava and I have to walk across this beam. Come on, let's go.

哇,看,地面是岩浆,我得跨过这条横梁。来吧,我们走。

Look, it's a beam, it's a beam, it's a beam.

看,这是横梁。这是横梁,这是横梁。

Oh, Maggie. Help! Help! Okay, for a Stevie star, abracadabra.

哦,麦琪。救命!救命!好吧,为了获得一颗史蒂夫之星,阿布拉卡达布拉。

Oh, wow, thanks, Maggie. Hey, I haven't got any more Stevie stars, so I can't fall again. I can do this.

哦,哇,谢谢,麦琪。嘿,我没有更多的史蒂夫之星了,所以我不能再掉下去了。我能做到。

Wow, a big jump to finish. I made it across the lava. I get a Stevie star, yeah.

哇,大跳一下就跨过去了。我成功地穿过了岩浆。我得到了一颗史蒂夫之星,阿布拉卡达布拉。

Come on, let's do more. Hey, let's play "floor is lava".

来吧,我们再多玩几次。嘿,我们来玩“地面是岩浆”吧。

Right, I have to get over these swings to the cargo net, the cargo net, the cargo net, right. Here we go.

好的,我得穿过这些秋千到达吊货网,吊货网,吊货网,对的。我们开始吧。

Oh, this is not easy, right? Let's get to the cargo net. Oh dear!

哦,这可不容易,对吧?让我们到达吊货网吧。天哪!

Ready, one, two, three, oh, okay, yeah, let's go.

准备,一,二,三,哦,好的,是的,我们走。

Oh no, Maggie. Okay, haha, rescue Steve for another Stevie star. Abracadabra.

哦不,麦琪。好的,哈哈,把史蒂夫救出来又可以获得一颗史蒂夫之星。阿布拉卡达布拉。

Thanks, Maggie. Right, no more Stevie stars, so I have to get across without falling into the lava.

谢谢你,麦琪。好吧,再也没有史蒂夫之星了,所以我不能掉进岩浆里,我得过去。

Yeah, get my foot out of the cargo net and I've made it across, yeah.

是的,把我的脚从吊货网里拿出来,我穿过去了,是的。

Right, oh, one Stevie star for me. Hooray! Let's play again. Come on.

好的,哦,我获得一颗史蒂夫之星。好极了!我们再玩一次吧。来吧。

Oh, look, the floor is lava and I've got to get through these poles to the other side. Right. Let's go.

哦,看,地面是岩浆,我得穿过这些柱子到另一边去。好吧。我们走吧。

Nearly there. Okay, oh right, okay, now just grab…

快到了。好的,现在只需要抓住……

Okay, let's rescue Steve for another Stevie star. Abracadabra.

好吧,让我们救出史蒂夫可以又获得一颗史蒂夫之星。阿布拉卡达布拉。

Wow, thanks, Maggie. Okay, I haven't got any more Stevie stars, so I can't fall this time or I'll be in the lava. Come on.

哇,谢谢,麦琪。好了,我没有史蒂夫之星了,所以这次我不能掉下去,否则我会掉进岩浆里。来吧。

Floor is lava. Floor is lava. Don't fall in. Don't fall in. Stay on top of lava, Stay on top of lava, and you'll win, you'll win.

地面是岩浆。地面是岩浆。别掉进去。别掉进去。待在岩浆上方,待在岩浆上方,你会赢的,你会赢的。

Yeah, I made it. I crossed. I get a Stevie star. Yeah. Let's do some more. Come on. Okay, look, the floor is lava and this is all about rings.

是的,我成功了。我穿过去了。我得到了一颗史蒂夫之星。是啊。让我们再玩一次吧。来吧。好的,看,地面是岩浆,这次是和吊环有关。

Look, they are rings. They are rings. They are rings.

看,它们是吊环。它们是吊环。它们是吊环。

Okay, put my feet in here. Oh, got it. Yeah. Oh, I don't fall into the lava.

好的,把我的脚放进这里。哦,做到了。是啊。哦,我不会掉进岩浆里。

Another Stevie star for me. Abracadabra. Oh, wow. Thanks, Maggie. Okay, let's get across on these rings.

我又获得了一颗史蒂夫之星。阿布拉卡达布拉。哦,哇。谢谢你,麦琪。好的,让我们从这些吊环上穿过去。

Yeah, I made it. Look out! Oh, silly Steve. Yeah. I got a crossover. I get a Stevie star. Yeah.

是的,我成功了。当心!哦,愚蠢的史蒂夫。嗯。我穿过去了。我获得一颗史蒂夫之星。是的。

And you finished with one star. So let's see what you've won. Abracadabra.

你最终只得到了一颗史蒂夫之星。所以让我们看看你赢了什么。阿布拉卡达布拉。

So, Maggie, what do I win? What do I win?

那么,麦琪,我赢得了什么?我赢得了什么?

Well, you've got one star. So you win a worm sandwich.

嗯,你只有一颗星。所以你赢得了一个虫子三明治。

Oh, wow, a warm sandwich. That sounds delicious, doesn't it, boys and girls?

哦,哇,一个热三明治。听起来很好吃,不是吗,孩子们?

Oh, Steve, it's a worm sandwich. What? Abracadabra.

哦,史蒂夫,它是一个虫子三明治。什么?阿布拉卡达布拉。

That's not a warm sandwich. That's a cold worm sandwich. Yummy, yummy.

那不是热三明治。那是一个冷的虫子三明治。好吃,好吃。

Oh, Maggie, you can have my prize, so can I have your prize?

哦,麦琪,你可以拿我的奖品,那我可以拿你的奖品吗?

Okay, what do I win for five stars? Five worm sandwiches. Abracadabra.

好的,五颗星的奖品是什么?五个虫子三明治。阿布拉卡达布拉。

Oh, five worm sandwiches. Yeah. Oh, hey, it was a lot of fun playing "floor is lava", wasn't it?

哦,五个虫子三明治。是的。哦,嘿,玩“地面是岩浆”很有趣,不是吗?

See you next time, boys and girls. Bye bye. Bye for now. Delicious.

孩子们,下次见。拜拜。再见。好吃。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
beam [bi:m]

想一想再看

n. 光线,(光线的)束,(横)梁,桁条
vt

 
rescue ['reskju:]

想一想再看

vt. 营救,援救
n. 营救,救援

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
brilliant ['briljənt]

想一想再看

adj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的
n. 宝石

联想记忆
shelf [ʃelf]

想一想再看

n. 架子,搁板

 
worm [wə:m]

想一想再看

n. 虫,蠕虫
v. 蠕动,驱虫,慢慢探听出

 
lava ['lɑ:və]

想一想再看

n. 熔岩,火山岩

联想记忆
cargo ['kɑ:gəu]

想一想再看

n. 货物,船货

 
bookcase ['bukkeis]

想一想再看

n. 书架,书柜

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。