Oh no! Crash and Eddie went back to the Lost World!
噢,不!克拉什和埃迪掉回失落的世界了!
And I thought I made bad choices.
我以为只有我做了错误的选择呢。
Hello, boys. Buck Wild, at your service.
伙计们,你们好。巴克·怀尔德,愿为您效劳。
Our hero!
我们的英雄!
What brings you two to my world?
是什么把你们俩个带到了我的世界?
We want to live a life of adventure like you!
我们想要像你一样过冒险的生活!
It's a bad time for a tropical vacation. Everyone! We face a grave threat!
现在可不是去热带度假的好时机。各位!我们面临着大危机了!
Can you repeat that? I had a marshmallow in my ear.
你能再说一遍吗?我刚刚耳朵里塞了块棉花糖。
Crash and Eddie have been gone a while.
克拉什和埃迪已经离开一段时间了。
Shouldn't we just be looking for bones at this point?
我们现在是不是应该去找尸骨了?
Thanks, Sid!
我谢谢你,西德!
Run!
快跑!
This is our chance to prove ourselves.
这是我们证明自己的机会。
Boys, what you lack in intelligence...
伙计们,你们缺少的是智慧...
Destiny awaits! Ow! Destiny... hurts.
向命运前进!噢!命运...让我很受伤。
You make up for in bumbling ineptitude.
你的笨手笨脚弥补了这一点。
Hang on, Crash and Eddie!
坚持住,克拉什和埃迪!
If we don't find them, I'm gonna kill them!
如果我们找不到他俩,我就要干掉他们!