We can't see it... but we're all trapped inside these strange repeating loops.
我们看不到它...但我们都被困在这奇怪的循环中。
Billions of people just living out their lives... Oblivious.
数十亿人都是这样生活着...对其他毫无感知。
But this is the moment for you to show us what is real.
但现在是你向我们展示真实世界的时刻了。
Neo!
尼奥!
I remember this.
我记得这里。
So déjà vu, and yet it's obviously all wrong.
如此的似曾相识,但显然并不正确。
Maybe this isn't the story we think it is.
也许这不是我们想的那样。
They taught you good... made you believe their world was all you deserved,
他们教会了你善良...让你相信他们的世界就是你所认为的,
but some part of you knew that was a lie.
但你内心深处知道那是个谎言。
Some part of you remembered what was real.
你的某个部分记得什么才是真实的。
It's so easy to forget how much noise the Matrix pumps into your head.
忘记矩阵给你带来的干扰,这很容易。
Something else makes the same kind of noise. War.
但别的东西也会带来同样的干扰。比如战争。
What happens to Neo?
尼奥怎么了?
Mr. Anderson!
安德森先生!
The most important choice of Neo's life is not his to make.
尼奥人生中最重要的选择不是他能做的。
She believed in me. It's my turn to believe in her.
她相信我。该轮到我相信她了。
A part of me feels like I have been waiting my whole life for you.
我内心的一部分觉得我这辈子都在等你。
If you want to see Trinity again, fight for her!
如果你还想见到崔妮蒂,就为她而战!
Neo! Trinity!
尼奥!崔妮蒂!
I saw this in a dream.
我在梦中看到了这一幕。
My dream ended here.
我的梦就在此结束。
I still know kung fu.
我还是会功夫的。