We're gonna head into the backyard and collect some pierogies.
我们要到后院去捞一些波兰饺子。
There's two different kinds; there's Sea Pierogies and Tree Pierogies.
有两个不同的品种:海洋波兰饺子和森林波兰饺子。
Sea pierogies are soft and have a nice salty finish.
海洋波兰饺子很软,并且余味的咸味刚刚好。
Whereas tree pierogies are ... but no judgement.
而森林波兰饺子……没有说它不好的意思。
Alright so we're going to take our haul, remove any debris.
好了,把我们捞到的饺子倒出来,去掉杂物。
We're going to make these pierogies with the shell on.
我们要带壳烹饪这些波兰饺子。
Put on some gloves for protection.
带上手套保护好手。
We're going to take each pierogie and make a small incision.
我们要给每个波兰饺子切一个小开口。
You can see this one; it's a bit pale and obviously has BSD, which is Barbecue Sauce Deficiency.
你可以看到,这一个颜色有点苍白,很明显患有BSD,也就是烧烤酱缺乏症。
So we're going to take 30 CC's of barbecue sauce and inject that straight into the pierogie.
所以我们要准备30cc烤肉酱,直接注入波兰饺子。
You can see they're already looking much healthier.
你可以看到它们已经看起来健康多了。
You can see this guy looks mildly depressed.
你看这个家伙看起来有点抑郁。
We'll take 38 CC's of hot sauce.
给它注入38cc辣酱。
This guy looks like he could benefit from some hot mustard.
这个看起来注入点辣芥末酱会更好。
For this we'll use a standard size rectal syringe.
这回我们用标准尺寸的直肠注射器。
Slide that in there, just get that mustard -- oh, looks like we blew a hole.
滑进去,把芥末——噢,看来我们把它弄破了个洞。
No one said this was going to be easy.
每人说过这是简单的事。
We're just going to baste these with olive oil and if you put a little color in your olive oil it helps you to keep track of which pierogies you basted already.
我们需要给它们涂些橄榄油,如果你在橄榄油里加一点颜色,那它就能帮你分辨哪些饺子你已经涂过油了。
Kinda looks like Starry Night.
看起来有点像《星月夜》那幅画。
I really didn't need to use this many colors.
我其实真的不需要用这么多种颜色。
I could've just used one or zero -- might have been a good amount.
我应该用1种颜色,或者干脆不用——可能这样才合适。
And you always want to warm up your barbecue before you start.
每次开始烧烤之前记得把烤架预热一下。
So we're creating a three-zone fire here.
所以我们要分出三个烧烤区。
Zone one is in the direct flame.
烤区一是火焰中。
Zone two is just off the flame.
烤区二是火焰旁。
And then we're going to create a third zone over here.
然后我们在这边弄一个烤区三。
This is about ten meters from the heat source and they're facing away so that they don't cook by placebo.
这里大概离火源有10米,面朝外放置,这样就不需要对照组了。
No!
不行!
Getting some nice grill marks in here, which obviously makes the pierogies manlier.
已经能看到一些漂亮的烧烤痕迹了,显然让这些饺子看起来更有男子气概了。
Ouch! That's hot.
啊!好烫。
You can see that one's detoxing a bit.
你看那个已经有点排毒了。
You can move these up top once they start to get done.
你可以把烤好的移到上面去。
Our one in the second zone needs a little bit more time, and let's go check on the third zone.
这一个在烤区二的还需要一点时间,我们去看看烤区三的怎样样了。
I think we'll find that -- oh, these are burnt.
我估计——噢,烤焦了。
I forgot there's a second heat source that burns at around 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
我忘了,那还有第二个温度大约1万华氏度的热源。
So these were out here just a little too long in the third zone.
所以这个放在烤区三太长时间了。
Alright, let's see how this worked here.
烤好了,让我们看看烤得怎么样。
I'm going to say this was probably a waste of time and you should probably just dip them.
我不得不说这就是浪费时间,你应该直接蘸酱吃。
And there's a reason no one has though about this before now.
之前没人这么做过是有原因的。
That's cause it's a bad idea.
因为这主意不咋地。
Oh, look it!
噢,看这个!
This one actually turned out really well.
这个烤得还挺好的。
Yeah! I take it back, it's a great idea.
不错!我收回刚刚的话,这主意很棒。
Another thing you can do is take some thin wire and brand your pierogie.
你还可以拿细铁丝给你的波兰饺子打上烙印。
I just went with the word 'no'.
我刚刚印了个“不”。
Another thing you can do is slice it open, and take some meat, some tomatoes, sour cream, salsa, and some lettuce.
你还可以把它切开,加一些肉、一些番茄、酸奶油、莎莎酱和一些生菜。
Then you've got a delicious pier-aco.
然后你就得到了一个美味的“饺可”。
Damn, that's a good pier-aco.
哇,这“饺可”真好吃。
Another thing you can do is ...
你还可以……
Remove the top, take out a bit of the filling, spoon in a little tomato sauce, cheese, and some pepperoni.
把顶切掉,挖出一点馅,填一勺番茄酱、芝士和一些意大利辣肠。
Let's just pretend we baked that.
假装我们把它烤了一下。
Then you get a little pier-izza.
然后你就有了一个“饺萨”。
Damn, that's a good pier-izza!
哇,这“饺萨”真好吃。
Another thing you can do...
你还可以……
Throw in a little hot dog and mustard.
放一个小热狗进去,加黄芥末酱。
Then you've got a pier-ot dog.
这就有了“饺狗”。
Not to be confused with prog rock.
不要和前卫摇滚搞混了。
Damn that's a good pier-ot dog!
哇,这“饺狗”真好吃。
Another thing you can do...
你还可以……
Throw some tomato sauce in a pot, throw in some pierogies, and you got raviogies.
往锅里倒一些番茄酱,扔一些波兰饺子进去,然后就有了意式馄饨。
Damn, that's a good raviogie.
哇,这意式馄饨真好吃。
I'd just like to apologize to whatever culture that pierogies come from.
我不知道波兰饺子是来自哪种文化,但我要说声对不起。
But not really cause this is so good.
不过我就是随口说说,因为这样做真的挺好吃的。