And we are here with Lay Zhang. How are you?
现在和我们在一起的是张艺兴,你好!
Your first time being at the Grammys.
这是你第一次参加格莱美。
What is this experience going to be like for you?
这段经历对你来说会是什么样的?
I'm so excited to be here, and I'm looking forward the night show, and this is my first time to be here.
我很激动能来到这里,我很期待夜场,这是我第一次来这。
And I hope in the future I can perform on this stage.
我希望将来我能在这个舞台上表演。
Is there anyone in particular that you're looking forward to seeing?
你有没有特别期待见到的人?
I really want to see the Drake and Lady Gaga and Camila Cabello on the stage.
我很想在舞台上看到德雷克、Lady Gaga和卡米拉·卡贝洛。
Beautiful, beautiful.
太棒了,太棒了。
And I saw, you know, last month, you had that amazing set with Steve Aoki and ASAP Ferg.
上个月,我看了你和史蒂夫·青木还有ASAP Ferg的精彩表演。
What was... You killed it, you killed those dance moves. What was that like?
你太棒了,你的舞步太棒了。那场表演什么感觉?
It's like a dream, because I talked to the TV show.
就像做梦一样,我之前在电视节目中说过。
I just talked I want to collaborate with Ferg and I can get an opportunity to work with him.
我说过我想和弗格合作,我有了一个跟他合作的机会。
He's a very talented guy and he's a very nice person.
他很有才华,人也很好。
And now he's my bro, so, yeah.
现在他是我兄弟了。
I love that and I peeked on Instagram. You're hanging out with Khalid.
我很喜欢,我在Instagram上看了。你和卡里德在一起。
So, is there... what was that like?
所以,感觉怎么样?
Yeah, Khalid is a very cute guy and very dull, I think, his voice.
哈立德是个很可爱的人,我觉得他的声音很低沉。。
Maybe this time I will get more collaborate with Khalid to do something, very interesting thing.
也许这次我会更多地与Khalid合作做一些东西,非常有趣的东西。
Yeah 'cause you have such a great sound.
是啊,因为你的声音很棒。
It's a perfect mix of pop with the R&B feels.
是流行与R&B风的完美结合。
So, is there anybody else that you would be looking forward to working with in the future?
那么,你还有其他想要在之后合作的人吗?
I want to collaborate with a lot of the good artists.
有很多优秀的艺术家我都想要合作。
If we can get a match vibe, we can match the vibe, I think I want to work more, yeah.
如果我们能搭得上,氛围契合,我觉得我是想要多一些合作的。
Beautiful, beautiful.
太棒了,太棒了。
So, I was reading one of your interviews.
我之前在看你的一篇采访。
You said that you started performing at the age of 13.
你说你13岁开始表演。
And you mentioned here earlier, what would it be like for you to perform at the Grammys?
你之前提到过这里,那你在格莱美上表演是什么感觉?
Like... what would that mean to you?
比如说……这对你来说意味着什么?
It means a lot, means a lot.
这对我意义重大,非常重大。
This is a, you know, we can speak different language, but in this stage, we can use music to communication, to get a lot of friendship, so I think here is a very amazing place, and my dream stage, my all, yes.
这是一个,你懂的,虽然我们说着不同的语言,但在这个舞台上,我们可以用音乐来交流,收获很多友谊,所以我认为这是一个非常神奇的地方,我的梦想舞台,我的全部,没错。
Music is universal, and so is yours.
音乐是共通的,你的音乐也是。
We're rooting for you, rooting for you.
我们支持你,为你加油。
Have an amazing time tonight.
祝你今晚玩得开心。
Thank you.
谢谢。