I'm grateful for God, bless me with the amazing gift and talent, and entrusted me with it.
我很感谢上帝赐予了我无与伦比的天赋,让我得以发挥。
Well, I'll thank the NBA.
我也很感谢NBA。
You have sent me to places around the world I never knew existed.
是你们让我能够去世界上很多我都没听说过的地方。
Just a small-town kid from Auburndale Florida, that travelled the world a few times,
作为一个来自奥本代尔--佛罗里达的一个小镇--的孩子,是你们让我环游过世界,
and in my life became richer with everybody I met along the way.
让我的人生经历丰富了起来。
Thank you to Adidas. I'm proud of what we accomplished together.
感谢阿迪达斯。我对我们一起取得的成就深感骄傲。
We sold the ridiculous amount of shoes, and we're not done yet, we're not done yet.
我们卖了那么多的鞋子,而且我们还远没有结束,远远没有结束。
Thank you to every basketball organization I've ever played for, the coach I played for.
感谢我效力过的每一个篮球组织,以及我效力过的每一位教练。
Doc Rivers, Butch Carter, I appreciate you guys.
道格·里弗斯,布奇·卡特,非常感谢你们。
And to the fans, both in the States and around the world, forever loyal, never stop believing to me.
我还要感谢全美国、全世界的球迷们,你们对我永远忠诚,永远相信我。
You gave me way more than I ever can give you.
你们带给我的,远比我能带给你们的要多得多。
I am so grateful for all of my teammates,
我很感激我所有的队友,
but I have to highlight those teammates who have impacted my life and made me a much better basketball player.
但在这里我要着重强调那些对我的生活产生影响、使我成为一个更好的篮球运动员的队友们。
Thank you Yao Ming, Dikembe Mutombo, Grant Hill, Darrell Armstrong, Doug Christie, Vince Carter, Dee Brown,
感谢姚明、迪肯贝·穆托姆博、格兰特·希尔、达瑞尔·阿姆斯特朗、道格·克里斯蒂、文斯·卡特、迪·布朗、
Charles Oakley, Muggsy Bogues, Kevin Willis, Jermaine O'Neal, Dell Curry, and Antonio Davis.
查尔斯·奥克利、马格西·博格斯、凯文·威利斯、杰梅因·奥尼尔、戴尔·库里和安东尼奥·戴维斯。
And to a coach I've ever played for, he's not here tonight. Coach Jeff Van Gundy.
我还要提一位我曾经为他效力过的教练,他今晚不在场。那就是杰夫·范甘迪教练。
I just wish we had the opportunity to play a few more years.
我好希望我们可以有机会再一起战斗几年。
Johnny Davis, thank you very much for allowing me to work with you and giving me the footwork.
约翰尼·戴维斯,感谢你能让我和你一起前进,教会我一些步法。
My shooting coach in my Toronto days, Jim Thomas.
还有我在多伦多时的投篮教练,吉姆·托马斯。
Sonny and Pam Vaccaro. Back in 1996, going to that camp, being the last guy to enter this camp, and you give me that jersey: 175.
下面是桑尼·瓦卡罗和帕姆·瓦卡罗。1996年,我前往一个篮球训练营,作为最后一个进训练营的人,你们给了我175号球衣。
175, nobody had a clue who Tracy McGrady was. You gave me that platform.
175号,没人知道特雷西·麦克格雷迪是谁。是你们给了我这个平台。
And I played against the best players in the world at that time.
我的对手是当时世界上最好的球员。
And I left that camp, the No.1 player in the nation.
到了我离开训练营的时候,我成为了全国第一。
From 175 to No.1. Thank you Sonny and Pam.
从第175到第1。谢谢你们,桑尼、帕姆。
To my financial team, thank you guys, made a lot of money on my playing career,
接下来是我的财务团队,谢谢你们,在我的职业生涯中你们给我赚了很多钱,
and you doing a damn good job, take care of it. I appreciate that.
你们做得很出色,打理得井井有条。我很感激。
To my agent, and Arn Tellem, Bob Myers, thank you guys.
还有我的经纪人,阿恩·特勒姆,鲍勃·迈尔斯,谢谢你们。
To my attorney Tim Howie, I appreciate you.
感谢我的律师蒂姆·豪伊。
My assistant, Alisa Grable, 20 years. Thank you for organizing my life and my family's life.
还有我的助理,艾丽莎·格拉布尔,20年了。谢谢你把我和我家人的生活安排得妥妥当当。