It’s Steve and Maggie. Wow English TV! Oh… Oh! Ha-ha-ha.
这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目。
Hello boys and girls. Look. I’ve got something fun to play with. Oh! Oh no. Ah! Ha-ha. Oh, ha-ha-ha.
男孩女孩们,大家好。看。我有好玩的东西。哦!哦,不。啊!哈哈。哦,哈哈哈。
Hey! Look at my big blocks. Wow! What colours can you see?
嘿!大家快看我的大积木。哇!能看到什么颜色吗?
What colour is this block? Yeah! It’s orange.
这个方块是什么颜色的?没错!是橘色的。
Say with me. It’s orange. It’s orange. It’s orange.
来,跟我说。它是橘色的。它是橘色的。它是橘色的。
What about this block? What colour is it? Yeah! It’s red.
这个方块怎么样?它是什么颜色的?是啊!它是红色的。
Say it with me. It’s red. It’s red. It’s red.
跟我一起说。它是红色的。它是红色的。它是红色的。
Oh and what colour is that one? Yeah! It’s yellow.
哦,那个方块是什么颜色的?是啊!它是黄色的。
Hello, yellow! Hey, with these big blocks we can build a big tower. Come on! Yay!
你好,黄色方块!嘿,用这些大块的积木我们可以建一座高塔。来吧!耶!
Let’s build a big tower, a big tower. Build a big tower. Oh yeah.
我们来建一座高塔,一座高塔。来建一座高塔。噢,是的。
Let’s build a big tower, a big tower. Build a big tower. Oh yeah.
我们来建一座高塔,一座高塔。来建一座高塔。噢,是的。
Hi boys and girls! Let’s play! Hey Steve, catch! Whoa! Ha-ha. Oh no! Ha-ha-ha.
嗨,男孩女孩们!我们一起玩吧!嘿,史蒂夫,接住!哇!哈哈。噢,不!哈哈哈。
Oh Maggie! You naughty naughty bird. Sorry.
噢,麦琪!你这只淘气的小鸟。对不起。
Oh, I’m trying to build a big tower with the boys and girls.
哦,我正试着和孩子们一起建一座高塔呢。
Now we have to start again. Hey, sing with me if you can. Yeah!
现在我们得重新开始了。会的话,就和我一起唱吧。是啊!
Let’s build a big tower, a big tower. Build a big tower. Oh yeah.
我们来建一座高塔,一座高塔。来建一座高塔。噢,是的。
Let’s build a big tower, a big tower. Build a big tower. Oh yeah.
我们来建一座高塔,一座高塔。来建一座高塔。噢,是的。
Oh and this one. Catch! Oh no! Oh, sorry! Oh Maggie, you naughty naughty bird!
哦还有这一块,接住!噢,不!哦,对不起!哦,麦琪,你这只淘气的小鸟!
Oh, I wanted to help. Well, you didn’t help and if I want your help, I’ll ask you for it.
哦,我只是想帮忙而已。你帮了倒忙,如果我需要帮助,我会跟你说的。
Oh, now we have to start building our big tower all over again. Grrr…
现在我们得重新开始建造高塔了。哎…
Come on, here we go. Huh… Let’s build a big tower, a big tower. Build a big tower. Oh yeah.
来吧,开始动手吧。我们来建一座高塔,一座高塔。来建一座高塔。噢,是的。
Let’s build a big tower, a big tower. Build a big tower. Oh yeah.
我们来建一座高塔,一座高塔。来建一座高塔。噢,是的。
Ok, last one. Oh. Help. Oh no. Oh… Oh...
好的,最后一个。哦。谁来帮我下。哦,不。哦…哦…
I can’t put the last block on my tower. I need Maggie’s help.
我无法把最后一块积木放在塔上了。我需要麦琪的帮助。
Oh… Maggie? Can you help me? Please Maggie. Oh, okay. I’m coming. He-he.
哦……麦琪?你能帮我吗?请帮帮我,麦琪。哦,好的。我来了。
Here we go! Oh, Maggie. What are you doing?
开始吧!噢,麦琪。你在干什么?
I’m helping you to put the last block on your big tower. He-he. Ready?
我帮你把最后一块积木放到高塔上啊。准备好了吗,
Oh, Maggie, I’m not sure about this. Here we go! Ha-ha! Oh.
麦琪,我不确定这法子行不行得通。来吧,我们走吧!哈哈!哦。
This really is a big tower, isn’t it boys and girls?
这真是个巨型塔,对吧,孩子们?
Oh… Maggie’s been a very naughty naughty bird. Oh! Oh Maggie!
麦琪真是只淘气的小鸟。哦!噢,麦琪!
That was very very naughty. Sorry… Oh…
你真是太淘气了。抱歉,哦。
I’ll never build a big tower using all my big blocks. Yes, you will.
我可能永远都无法用所有的大积木建一座高塔了。可以的,你可以的。
I’ll help you. Come on, let’s build a big tower. Okay then. Yeah!
我来帮助你。来吧,我们一起来建一座高塔。好吧。
Let’s try and build a big tower. He-he-he. Yay.
我们来试着建一座高塔吧。耶。
Let’s build a big tower, a big tower. Build a big tower. Oh yeah.
我们来建一座高塔,一座高塔。来建一座高塔吧。噢,好耶。
Let’s build a big tower, a big tower. Build a big tower. Oh yeah.
我们来建一座高塔,一座高塔。来建一座高塔吧。噢,好耶。
Wow! We finished making our big tower. How many blocks are there?
哇!我们终于建成高塔了。来数数有多少块积木吧?
Let’s count them! One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Yay! He-he.
我们一起来数一数吧!一块。两块。三块。四块。五块,六块。七块。耶!
Oh, but what should I do now? Oh-oh. I’ve got an idea. Let’s knock it down!
那我现在该怎么办呢?哦,哦。我有个好主意。让我们把它推倒吧!
Shall I knock it down? Yeah? Okay. I’m going to do it in three, two, one…
我要把它推倒吗?是吗?那好吧。倒数三个数就开始吧。三,二,一…
Look out Maggie! Oh! Ha-ha-ha-ha. Oh Steve! Oh, sorry Maggie.
小心啊麦琪!哦!哈哈哈哈。噢,史蒂夫!哦,对不起麦琪。
Oh, but wasn’t that great fun playing with my big blocks? We hope you had fun too.
但这样玩积木不是很有趣吗?希望大家也玩得开心。
See you next time boys and girls. Bye-bye! Bye for now. See you! He-he.
下次节目见,孩子们。再见!再见啦。