手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

动作奇幻美剧《朱庇特传奇》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Don't you remember the island... and what we had to do... to earn these powers?

你不记得那座岛了吗,以及为了获得这些能力,我们必须去做的事情?
Ninety years. Ninety years, and what do we have to show for it?
90年了。90年来,我们要证明什么呢?
We've made a difference, Shel.
我们贡献良多,谢尔。
What was Dad like when he was younger?
爸爸年轻的时候是什么样的?
Nothing ever rattled the bastard.
没有什么能让这个混蛋慌乱的。
The man I knew was never at home when I was a kid. Too busy saving the world.
我只记得,我小时候他从来不在家。忙于拯救世界。
Brandon, Chloe... everything you do is a reflection on this family.
布兰登,克洛伊...你所做的一切都会给这个家庭带来负面影响。
You have to be the ideal.
你必须是理想中的样子。
No one can live up to the ideal. Not even Dad.
没有谁能活成理想的样子。就算爸爸也不行。

动作奇幻美剧《朱庇特传奇》预告片

They're not even close to being ready.

他们还没准备好呢。
And I'm doing everything I can to keep this family from falling apart.
我在尽我所能不让这个家庭分崩离析。
Well, it's not working.
那样没有用的。
It used to be... that you protect your country... they call you a hero.
曾经,你保护好你的国家,他们就称你为英雄。
The world is changing.
世界改变了。
So I guess we're gonna have to change with it.
所以我想我们得跟着改变了。
I don't know whether I can do this anymore.
我不知道我还能不能继续下去。
You do the right thing, somebody dies. You do the wrong thing, somebody dies.
你做对了,就有人会死。你做错了,也会有人死。
So, what would you do if you were the one calling the shots?
那么,如果你是那个发号施令的人,你会怎么做?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
reflection [ri'flekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反映,映像,折射,沉思,影响

联想记忆
bastard ['bæstəd]

想一想再看

adj. 私生的,错误的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋

联想记忆
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。