It‘s Steve and Maggie. Wow English TV.
这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目。
Oh. Hello boys and girls. Hi. Abracadabra! Hello. Hi-hi-hi. Oh.
哦。男孩女孩们,你们好。嗨。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!你好。嘿嘿嘿。哦。
What is it? What is it? I don’t know.
它是什么?它是什么?我不知道。
What is it? What is it? I don’t know.
它是什么?它是什么?我不知道。
What is it? Hi-hi-hi-hi.
它是什么?嘿嘿嘿。
Look. A house. A house, house, house.
快看。一座房子。一座房子,房子,房子。
Look. A house. A house, house, house.
快看。一座房子。一座房子,房子,房子。
Yeah. Hello. Hello boys and girls. Hi. Can you say hello?
是的。你好。男孩女孩们,你们好。嗨。大家能打个招呼吗?
Yeah. Try it louder. Ready? Hello! Yeah. Great.
是的。大声问好。准备好了吗?你好!是的。很棒。
But hey. Look everyone, I’ve made a playhouse. Wow! Isn’t it great?
但是嘿。大家看,我做了一个玩具屋。哇!是不是很棒?
It’s a house. So, say with me. House. House. House. House. House. House. House.
这是一座房子。和我一起说。房子。房子。房子。房子。房子。房子。房子。
Ha-ha! And again. Are you ready? Say… House. House. House. House. House. House. House. Yeah!
哈哈!再说一次。你准备好了吗?说…。房子。房子。房子。房子。房子。房子。很棒!
It’s my playhouse! Hello boys and girls! Hello Steve! Hello Maggie!
这是我的玩具屋!男孩女孩们,你们好!你好,史蒂夫!你好麦琪!
Great, why don’t we all go in to the playhouse? Yeah! Come on! Hi-hi-hi. Oh!
太好了,我们一起去玩具屋吧?是啊!来吧!嘿嘿嘿。哦!
Oh… Silly Steve. Silly Steve. Yeah. Silly me. Au…
哦…愚蠢的史蒂夫。愚蠢的史蒂夫。是的。愚蠢的我。嗷……
What’s missing on my playhouse? Yeah! A door! Oh… Abracadabra!
我的玩具屋少了什么?是啊!一扇门!哦……唵嘛呢叭咪吽!
Oh. Hey look. What’s that? What is it?
哦。嘿,看。那是什么?它是什么?
What is it? What is it? I don’t know.
它是什么?它是什么?我不知道。
What is it? What is it? I don’t know.
它是什么?它是什么?我不知道。
What is it? A door. Look. A door. A door, door, door.
它是什么?一扇门。快看。一扇门。一扇门,门,门。
Look. A door. A door, door, door. Yeah! Ha-ha-ha. Oh, let’s make a door! Yeah!
快看。一扇门。一扇门,门,门。是啊!哈哈哈。哦,我们做一扇门吧!是啊!
Come on, here we go. Yeah! Hey look. What is it? What is it? Yeah. It’s a door.
来吧,开始吧。是啊!嘿,看。它是什么?它是什么?是的。这是一扇门。
Say with me… Door. Door. Door. Door. Door. Door. Door. Door.
跟我说…门。门。门。门。门。门。门。门。
And again. Come on. Door. Door. Door. Door. Door. Door. Door. Yeah!
再说一遍。来吧。门。门。门。门。门。门。门。好耶!
It’s a door. So, come on. Let’s go through the door!
这是一扇门。所以,来吧。我们从门进去吧!
Oh! Ha-ha-ha. Silly Steve. Silly Steve. Yeah! Silly me.
哦!哈哈哈。愚蠢的史蒂夫。愚蠢的史蒂夫。是啊!愚蠢的我。
I didn’t open the door. Uh-oh. So, let me open the door and go inside. Yeah! Here we go!
我没有开门。哦。所以,我还是开门进去吧。是啊!我们走吧!
He-hey! Bye-bye! Hello! Hello! Where’s Steve? I’m in my playhouse.
嘿!再见!你好!你好!史蒂夫在哪儿?我在我的玩具屋里呢。
Hello, can you see me? No. Yeah. Hey, what’s missing for my house?
你好,能看见我吗?看不到。是的。嘿,我的房子还少什么?
I’ve got a door, but what’s missing? A window! Yeah!
我有一扇门,但少了什么?一扇窗户!是啊!
A window. Okay, hold on. Here we go! Abracadabra! Hi-hi-hi-hi.
一扇窗户。好的,等一下!开始吧!唵嘛呢叭咪吽!嘿嘿嘿。
What is it? What is it? I don’t know.
它是什么?它是什么?我不知道。
What is it? What is it? I don’t know.
它是什么?它是什么?我不知道。
What is it? Look. A window. A window, window, window.
它是什么?看。一扇窗户。一扇窗户,窗户,窗户。
Look. A window. A window, window, window. Yeah! He-he-he-hey. Hello. Ha-ha.
快看。一扇窗户。一扇窗户,窗户,窗户。是啊!嘿嘿嘿。你好。哈哈。
What is it? What is it? Yeah! It’s a window. He-hey! So say with me… ready?
它是什么?它是什么?是啊!这是一扇窗户。嘿嘿!和我一起说……准备好了吗?
Window. Window. Window. Window. Window. Window! Ha-ha-ha!
窗户。窗户。窗户。窗户。窗户。窗户!哈哈哈!
And again. Come on. Ready? Window. Window. Window. Window. Window. Window! Ha-ha! Great!
再说一遍。来吧。准备好了吗?窗户。窗户。窗户。窗户。窗户。窗户!哈哈!太棒了!
Look at my house! Yeah! My great yellow playhouse!
看我的房子!是啊!我伟大的黄色玩具屋!
With its red door. Hah, and green window. Yeah! I need to sit down. Oh, Maggie. No!
红色的门。哈,还有绿色的窗户。是啊!我需要坐下来。噢,麦琪。不!
Don’t sit down! Whoa! No!! Oh! Oh… Oh no, Maggie! Look at my playhouse. My red door, my green window.
不要坐下!哇!不! !哦!哦,哦,不,麦琪!看我的玩具屋。我的红色门,我的绿色窗。
Oh, Maggie, you naughty naughty bird! Uh-oh. Hmm… Huh.
麦琪,你这只淘气的小鸟!哦。嗯……嗯。
Bye-bye boys and girls. Bye! Bye-bye! See you next time! Sorry, Steve! Oh… Abracadabra! Yay.
再见,孩子们。再见!再见!我们下次节目再见!对不起,史蒂夫!哦……胡言乱语!耶。
Bye bye and we’ll see you next time. Bye bye! And hey. If you like it, like it.
再见,我们下次见。再见,再见!嘿。如果你喜欢它,就快点赞吧。
If you love it, subscribe! Subscribe. See you next time. Bye bye boys and girls. Yay!
如果你喜欢这期视频,快订阅吧!订阅吧。下次节目再见。再见,孩子们。耶!