Did you know that Norway sells way more electric cars per capita than the US? Norway.
你们知道挪威的人均电动汽车销量要比美国高很多吗?挪威。
Well, I won't stand for it. Come on!
我忍不了了。拜托!
With GM's new Ultium Battery, we're gonna crush those lugers. Crush them!
有了通用的新Ultium电池,我们就能打败那些鲁格。干掉他们!
Kenan, wait what's this?
基南,你这是在干嘛?
Oh, it's my daughter's birthday.
哦,是我女儿的生日。
I don't care. Grab an EV, and meet me in Norway.
我不关心。开上电动车,和我在挪威见面。
Hey Awkwafina, Norway's beating us in EVs. Na huh.
嘿,奥卡菲娜,挪威在电动汽车上打败了我们。不会吧。
Uh huh. Meet me there in an hour.
就是那样的。一个小时后挪威见。
Can I ride with you? No.
用我带上你吗?不用。
GM's Ultium Battery is made for all types of vehicles.
通用汽车的Ultium电池适用于所有类型的汽车。
Soon everyone can drive an EV.
不久之后所有人都可以驾驶一辆电动汽车了。
Will is probably flying private.
威尔可能是坐私人飞机。
OK, NORWAY LISTEN UP YOU FISH-LOVING...
挪威,听好了,你们这些爱吃鱼的人...
Oh, this place is adorable. Damn it.
哦,这地方可真棒。该死。
Where are you guys?
你们在哪里?
We are in Finland. Where are you?
我们在芬兰呢。你在哪里?
I'm in Norway!
我在挪威啊!
Norway? You're in Sweden.
挪威?你现在是在瑞典。
DAMN IT!
该死!