It's Steve and Maggie. Wow English TV.
这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目。
Hello boys and girls. I made two smoothies. One for me and for you Bobby. Oh. Here you are.
哈喽,小朋友们,我做了两杯冰沙,一杯是我的,一杯是你的,鲍比。给你。
Thank you. But Steve, how do I eat it?
谢谢。但是史蒂夫,这个怎么吃呢?
You don't eat it Bobby, you drink it. Oh. Hi Steve. Wow. That's amazing.
不是吃的,鲍比,是喝的。嗨史蒂夫。哇哦,太酷了!
So that's how you eat on this planet. I have to show the little blobs.
这就是你在这个星球上的饮食方式,我要展示给小斑点们。
Oh Maggie. You naughty naughty bird. Oh no. Bob stop, stop. Come back.
哦,马吉,你这只淘气的小鸟。哦,不,鲍比,停下,停下,回来。
Oh. Little blobs. Let me show you how Steve eats. It's amazing.
哦,小斑点们,我给你们展示一下史蒂夫是怎么喝东西的,超级酷。
Oh. Hi Steve. Hey, now you here. You can show the little blobs how you eat.
哦,嗨史蒂夫,嘿,现在你来了,你可以给小斑点们展示一下你吃东西的方式。
What? Look. Oh no. Bob. It's amazing.
啥?看着。哦不,鲍比。太棒了。
Hey. Oh god. Little blobs. This is not how we eat on my planet. Oh look at me. I need clean clothes.
嘿,哦,天哪。小斑点们,这不是我们星球上吃东西的方式。哦,看看我,我需要干净的衣服。
Okay. No problem.
好的,没问题。
That's better. Thanks Bob. Look. Let me show you. This is a glass. We drink from a glass.
好多了。谢谢鲍比,我给大家展示一下。这是玻璃杯,我们用玻璃杯喝水。
Hey. Help me teach the little blobs and say with me. We drink from a glass. Drink from a glass. Drink from a glass. Drink from a glass.
嘿,和我一起教小斑点们,跟着我说:我们要用玻璃杯喝水,用玻璃杯喝水,用玻璃杯喝水,用玻璃杯喝水。
Show us, show us. How you eat. Oh Bobby. We don't eat from a glass. No. We eat from a plate.
给我们展示,给我们展示。哦鲍比,我们不用玻璃杯吃东西。不,我们用盘子吃东西。
Oh no problem. Here you are. Oh. Yeah. Hey look little blobs, it's a plate. Okay. Help me teach by saying with me. We eat from a plate. Eat from a plate. Eat from a plate. Yeah.
哦没问题,给你。哦,耶,嘿小斑点们,这是一只盘子。好的,跟着我念:我们用盘子吃东西,用盘子吃东西,用盘子吃东西。耶。
Show us. Show us. How you eat.
给我们展示,给我们展示你是怎么吃东西的。
I can't show you. I haven't got a knife and fork.
我没办法展示,我还没有刀和叉子。
No problem Steve.
没问题史蒂夫。
Oh. Great. I've got a knife and fork now. So come on. Help me show the little blobs how we eat with a knife a fork.
哦,太棒了。现在我有刀和叉子了。所以一起来。帮助我向小斑点们展示我们是怎么用刀和叉子吃东西的。
Say with me. Come on. We use a knife and fork. Use a knife and fork. Use a knife and fork to eat. Yeah.
跟我说:来。我们用刀和叉子,用刀和叉子,用刀和叉子吃东西。耶。
Now show us. Show us.
现在给我们展示吧,给我们展示。
I can't show you. I haven't got anything to eat.
我没法儿展示,我还没有拿到吃的东西。
No problem. Here it comes. Oh. Delicious.
没问题,这就好。哦,美味。
Yeah. Thank you Bobby. Thank you little blobs. But I'm sorry. I I can't eat this with a knife and fork. No no. I'm sorry. I need a spoon.
耶。谢谢鲍比,谢谢小斑点们。但是抱歉,我用刀和叉子是没办法吃这个的,不行的,抱歉,我需要一把勺子。
Okay. Here you are.
好的,给你。
Thank you Bobby. Thank you little blobs. Yummy yummy. I'm gonna use a spoon. Say with me. Use a spoon. Use a spoon. Use a spoon to eat this delicious blue.
谢谢鲍比,谢谢小斑点们。好吃好吃。我要用勺子了。跟我读:用勺子,用勺子,用勺子吃这盘美味的蓝浆。
Oh. Okay. Here we go. That's disgusting. You put it in your mouth.
哦,好的,我们开始吧。太恶心了,你把它放到你嘴里了。
Yes. I I eat with my mouth. How do you eat.
是的没错,我把它放嘴里了,你是怎么吃的?
I can show you. Hm delicious.
我可以给你展示。
You don't want to watch this. Bye bye boys and girls. See you next time.
你肯定不想看到这个画面。拜拜,小朋友们,下次见。
Heyyyy. Hey. Did you like that? Yeah? Then please like it, if you love it, you can subscribe. Just touch here. Go on.
嘿。嘿,你们喜欢这个节目吗?嗯?那就点击“喜欢”吧,如果你们喜欢的话,就订阅吧。点击这里即可。去吧。
If you want to watch another Steve and Maggie clip, touch here. Yeah. Thank you.
如果你们想看其他的史蒂夫和麦琪的视频,请点击这里,耶。谢谢。