手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

动作科幻电影《末日激战》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Sir. Looking for Captain Leo.

长官。我是来找里欧上尉的。
You must've really messed up if they sent you to Leo.
如果他们把你送到里欧那里,你一定是闯祸了。
Do you know why you're here?
知道为什么你来这里吗?
Because I broke chain of command.
因为我破坏了指挥系统。
Harp, he's not like us.
哈普,他可跟我们不一样。
You're a... Your commanding officer, and I'm giving you60 seconds to deal with it.
你是一个...你的指挥官,我给你60秒的时间来应对。
Yes, sir. Cool.
是的,长官。很好。
What are you? AI?
你是什么?人工智能吗?
A Gump's AI. I'm a prototype. My existence is classified.
Gump的人工智能。我是一个原型。我的存在是机密。
But I can't do this alone. I need someone who can think outside the box.
但我一个人做不到。我需要一个能跳出思维定势的人。
That's why you're here. I chose you.
这就是你来这里的原因。是我选择的你。
You got a picture of her?
你有她的照片吗?

《末日激战》

I'm not having this conversation.

我可不想和你谈这个。
Hey, it's fair game, rookie.
嘿,菜鸟,公平交易啊。
She's a hottie. Congratulations. Thank you. Hey.
真火辣啊。恭喜你。谢谢。嘿。
"My gummy bear?" My gummy bear.
“我的小熊软糖?”我的小熊软糖。
Please, tell me what you know.
拜托,告诉我你所知道的。
In front of him?
在他面前吗?
You can trust him.
他是可以信任的。
These are your informants.
这些事你的线人。
Listen, I'm a combat soldier, but I feel more than you think.
听着,我是一名战士,但我比你想的要更冷血。
I can't do this with eyes on me.
我不能这么做,有人在监视着我。
They put your tracker on your back?
他们在你背上装了追踪器?
Sometimes you gotta get dirty to see any real change.
有时候,你得用些下流手段才能看到真正的改变。
Welcome to the war, kid.
欢迎来到战场,孩子。
This seems a bit beyond protocol for whatever you are.
不管你是什么人,这似乎有点不合规。
I need you to trust me, Harp.
哈普,我需要你信任我。
What will you do with so much power? We can be good allies.
你力量这么强大,打算怎么利用?我们可以成为盟友的。
In extreme situations, I have the ability to break the rules just like you.
在极端情况下,我有能力像你一样打破规则。
What's going on, Harp?
怎么了,哈普?
I removed his fail-safe. You did what?
我拿掉了他的自动防故障装置。你做了什么?
If your war machine turns against you, why should I care?
如果你的战争机器背叛了你,那关我何事?
How long do you think you'll survive out here on your own?
你觉得你靠自己一个人能存活多久?
What are you using me for?
你利用我做什么?
Do you trust me?
你信任我吗?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
protocol ['prəutəkɔl]

想一想再看

n. 规章制度,草案,协议,外交礼仪

联想记忆
extreme [ik'stri:m]

想一想再看

adj. 极度的,极端的
n. 极端,极限

 
rookie ['ruki]

想一想再看

n. 新手

联想记忆
command [kə'mɑ:nd]

想一想再看

n. 命令,指挥,控制
v. 命令,指挥,支配

联想记忆
survive [sə'vaiv]

想一想再看

vt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过

联想记忆
combat ['kɔmbət]

想一想再看

n. 争斗,战斗
vt. 打斗
vi

联想记忆
prototype ['prəutətaip]

想一想再看

n. 原型,雏形

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。