I thought I was doing the right thing. But I failed you.
我以为我做得是正确的。但我还是辜负了你。
The truth is you got soft, and we paid the price.
事实是你变得软弱,而我们要为此付出代价。
You want Cobra Kai? It's yours.
你想要Cobra Kai场馆?那就给你好了。
The whole reason these kids got into trouble was because of us.
这些孩子陷入麻烦的主要原因,在于我们。
We can't let them suffer because of our issues.
我们不能让他们因为我们的问题而遭殃。
The only way to end this is by working together. So? What do you say?
结束这一切的唯一办法就是合作。所以,你说呢?
Your enemies think they're the hero and you're the villain.
你的敌人认为他们是英雄,而你是反派。
There is no good.
世界上没有所谓的善。
Look at this freak.
看看这个怪胎。
There is no bad. Only weak... or strong.
也没有没有所谓的恶。只有弱或强。
What are you, Tango and Cash?
你以为你们是探戈和卡什吗?
No, Tango and Cash were narcotics detectives.
不,探戈和卡什是缉毒警探。
I'm sorry. You do realize neither one of you are cops, right?
抱歉。你知道你们都不是警察吧?
I thought we were the good guys.
我以为我们都是好人。
We try to be.
我们尽量是。
There's one thing I do know for sure. You can't run away from your problems.
有一件事我很确定。你不能逃避问题。
I might never be able... Quiet!
我们也许永远也不会...安静!
Never. Can't. Those are just words. They're meaningless.
永远、不能。这些只是文字。根本毫无意义。
You're not a kid anymore. The world isn't just gonna hand it to you.
你不再是孩子了。这个世界不会轻易让你轻而易举地得到某些东西。
You want something, you're gonna have to crawl across the floor.
你想要什么,就得爬过去努力争取。
Use your damn teeth if you have to.
必要的话,就用你那该死的牙齿去撕咬。
I'm always gonna be right here next to you, 'cause I'll always be your teacher. Okay.
我会永远在你身边,因为我永远都是你的老师。好吧。
Oh, shit. It's alright. You fell like a champ.
该死。很好,你刚才是像个冠军一样倒下的。
Mr. Miyagi taught me everything he knew.
宫城先生把他知道的都教给了我。
Let us find out.
那我们就来试试吧。