After a lifetime of being the world's most famous enemies,
在成为世界上最出名的敌人之后,
Tom and Jerry are about to start over... in the big city.
汤姆和杰瑞即将在大城市里重新开始。
This hotel has been host to four presidents, three popes, two kings,
这家酒店曾招待过四位总统,三位教皇,两位国王,
and we're about to host the wedding of the century.
我们即将承办一场世纪婚礼。
Do you think you're qualified to take on this position?
你认为你可以胜任这个角色吗?
I shine under pressure, like a diamond. Or Rihanna.
我在压力下闪耀,就像钻石一样。或者像蕾哈娜一样。
One other thing. We have a mouse problem.
还有一件事。我们有一个老鼠的问题。
With a what now? I'll catch it, sir.
什么问题?我会抓住它的,先生。
Oh, wow. This is so detailed.
哦,哇。这也太迷你了。
We could hire an exterminator... or we can leverage millions of years of predatory evolution.
我们可以雇个灭鼠专家...或者我们可以利用数百万年来的掠食性进化。
If a picture of this mouse is tweeted out to InstaBookFace or Ticky Tok, we will be ruined.
如果这只老鼠的照片被推到InstaBookFace或Ticky Tok上,我们就完了。
No, sir. That's not gonna happen. That rodent is toast.
不,先生。这不会发生的。我可以搞定的。
I will not let this hotel be ruined by a cat and a mouse!
我不会让这家酒店被一只猫和一只老鼠毁了的!
He's toying with us.
他是在玩儿我们。
I think I might have just pulled this off. Really?
我想我可能成功了。真的吗?