With over 15 films and 2 billion at the box office, comedian Candy Black has brought laughter to our lives.
拥有超过15部电影和20亿美元的票房,喜剧演员坎迪·布莱克给我们的生活带来了笑声。
But America's sweetheart...
但是这位美国的甜心...
Hit me where it hurts.
来打我的痛点吧!
...isn't so sweet anymore.
不再是那么甜了。
We really need you to go into hair and makeup right now, Miss Black.
我们现在真的必须得带你去梳化了,布莱克小姐。
Okay, everybody, let's flush this turd down the toilet.
好了,各位,我就别站在茅坑不拉屎了。
We're gonna do our rehearsal again with the stand-in.
我们要跟替身进行排演。
Candy and I have been together for years, but my true passion is acting. What's your secret to success?
坎迪和我合作多年,但我真正想做的是演戏。你的成功秘诀是什么?
I guess I believe in boundaries.
我很重视保持距离。
Today, Hollywood's class clown...
今天,这位好莱坞的喜剧天后,
Back off, please.
请后退。
...has fallen to a new low.
又跌到新谷底。
A judge has sentenced her to 90 days in rehab.
所以法官判她进勒戒所90天。
You shouldn't have to go to rehab.
你不该去勒戒所的。
Unless someone else goes in my place, someone who looks a lot like me. What?
除非有人代替我去,如果有人长得很像我。什么?
My name is Candy, and I am an alcoholic.
我的名字是坎迪,我酗酒。
This must be a real wake-up call for you, a big Hollywood hotshot.
这件事一定让你这个好莱坞巨星觉醒。
Here's a tip. Don't mix Fentanyl, bennies and heroin. Take it from crow in the rehab game.
我告诉你一个秘诀。吩坦尼、苯甲胺和海洛因不能混吃。听我这个勒戒游戏老司机的好建议吧。
The Today Show wants an interview.
《今日秀》要做一次专访。
Louis is getting offers for personal appearances.
路易斯接到了上节目的通告。
I could stand-in for you. We could split the money.
我可以当你的替身。收入可以平分。
Sure. You seem to like being Candy a lot more than I ever did.
没问题。你看起来比我还想当坎迪。
People love a redemption story. Ooh.
民众都喜欢浪子回头的故事。吼。
We're so glad she's back.
我们很高兴她能复出。
So the person that i've been dealing with these last couple of weeks, is the stand-in, not you?
所以过去几个星期跟我合作的那个人,是替身而不是你?
I mean she looks like me.
她长得跟我很像。
Your voice is, uh, you sound like...
而且你的声音,听起来很像...
No, this is the real me.
不,这才是真正的我。
Candy Black is here tonight to apologize.
坎迪·布莱克今晚要来道歉了!
That's what I'm most sorry for.
我感到最抱歉的就是这一点。
She looks amazing. I need to know who did that nose.
她看起来漂亮极了。我一定要知道那鼻子是谁做的。
You got to do this film. I can't do it.
你一定要拍这部片。我办不到。
I think you can absolutely dive headfirst from a bale of hay into a pile of cows.
我觉得你一定能从干草堆上一头栽进牛粪里。
Hit me where it hurts.
来打我的痛点吧!
Cut! Okay, let's go again.
卡!好的,我们再来一遍。