It's Steve and Maggie - Wow English TV!
这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目!
Hello boys and girls. The wheels on the bus go round and round. Round and round. Round and round.
孩子们,你们好。巴士上的车轮转啊转,转啊转,转啊转。
The wheels on the bus go round and round. All day long.
巴士上的车轮转啊转,转一整天。
He-hey! Look at all these cute animals on the bus. Come on, let's go and see some of them.
嘿嘿!看看巴士上的这些可爱的动物吧。来吧,我们去看看它们。
Oh-oh-oh. Look! What are they? What are they? What are they? They are dogs. Oh, they're so cute.
哦哦哦,看!它们是什么?它们是什么?它们是什么?它们是小狗。哦,它们太可爱啦。
Say with me ... They are dogs. They are dogs. They are dogs.
和我一起说……它们是小狗,它们是小狗,它们是小狗。
And what do dogs say? That's right. They say woof woof. Ruff. Ruff. Ha-ha.
小狗怎么叫?对啦。它们汪汪地叫。汪汪,哈哈。
So come on boys and girls and sing with me! Yeah!
孩子们,和我一起唱吧!耶!
The dogs on the bus go woof, woof. woof. Woof, woof. woof. Woof, woof. woof.
巴士上的小狗汪汪叫,汪汪汪,汪汪汪。
The dogs on the bus go woof, woof. woof. All day long.
巴士上的小狗汪汪叫,叫一整天。
Oh, such lovely dogs. Come on, let's go and see some more animals!
哦,多么可爱的小狗啊。来吧,我们去看看其他的动物!
Oh, look at these bears! Are they scary? Ha-ha-ha. No! They're not scary.
哦,看看这些小熊!它们吓人吗?哈哈,不吓人!它们不可怕!
Come on, say with me ... They are bears. They are bears. They are bears. And they roar.
来吧,和我一起说……它们是小熊,它们是小熊,它们是小熊。它们会吼叫。
Come on, sing with me. Oh-oh, yeah!
来吧,和我一起唱。哦哦,耶!
The bears on the bus go roar, roar, roar. Roar, roar, roar. Roar, roar, roar.
巴士上的小熊吼吼吼,吼吼吼,吼吼吼。
The bears on the bus go roar, roar, roar. All day long.
巴士上的小熊吼吼吼,吼一整天。
Oh, thank you to the bears! Come on, let's see some more!
哦,谢谢小熊!来吧,我们去看看更多的动物!
Oh wow! Look! Cute little pussy cats. Oh-oh, I like cats.
哦哇哦!看!可爱的小猫咪。哦哦,我喜欢猫咪。
Hey, pretend to be a cat like me and say ... They are cats. What are they? They are cats. What are they? They are cats.
嘿,假装自己是一只猫咪,像我一样,然后说……它们是猫咪。它们是什么?它们是猫咪。它们是什么?它们是猫咪。
And they say meow. So come on, sing with me! Yeah!
它们喵喵地叫。来吧,和我一起唱!耶!
The cats on the bus go meow, meow, meow. Meow, meow, meow. Meow, meow, meow.
巴士上的小猫喵喵叫,喵喵喵,喵喵喵。
The cats on the bus go meow, meow, meow. All day long.
巴士上的小猫喵喵叫,叫一整天。
Meow! Well done! Come on, let's go and meet some more animals!
喵!太棒啦!来吧,我们去看看其他的动物!
Oh, wow! Look at these cuties! Oh, what are they? Yeah! They are rabbits.
哦哇哦!看看这些小可爱吧!哦,它们是什么?对啦!它们是小兔子。
Come on, say with me ... They are rabbits. And again. They are rabbits. One more time. They are rabbits. Yeah!
来吧,和我一起说……它们是小兔子。再来一遍,它们是小兔子。再来一遍,它们是小兔子。耶!
And they go ... all day long. Come on, sing with me! Yay!
它们这么叫一整天。来吧,和我一起唱!耶!
The rabbits on the bus go ... The rabbits on the bus go ... All day long.
巴士上的小兔这样叫……叫一整天。
Oh, what lovely rabbits. Let's go and meet some more lovely animals!
哦,多么可爱的小兔子呀。我们去看看更多可爱的小动物吧!
Oh-oh, look! What can you see? Yeah! Pigs. Oink. Oink. Ha-ha-ha.
哦哦,看!你们能看到什么?耶!小猪。哼哼,哼哼。哈哈哈。
So, say with me. Come on. They oink are oink pigs. Onik, oink, oink. They oink are oink pigs. Onik, oink, oink.
和我一起说吧,来吧,小猪哼哼哼,哼哼哼。小猪哼哼哼,哼哼哼。
And again. They oink are oink pigs. Onik, oink, oink. And they say oink, oink.
再来一遍,小猪哼哼哼,哼哼哼。小猪哼哼哼,哼哼哼。
So, come on! Sing with me! Yeah!
来吧!和我一起唱!耶!
The pigs on the bus go onik, oink, oink. Oink. oink, oink. Onik, oink, oink.
巴士上的小猪哼哼哼,哼哼哼,哼哼哼。
The pigs on the bus go onik, oink, oink. All day long.
巴士上的小猪哼哼哼,哼一整天。
Thank you little piggies. Yay!
谢谢你,小猪。耶!
Oh-oh! Okay. Come on, everybody! All together. Are you ready? Yay!
哦哦!好啦。大家一起来吧!你们准备好了吗?耶!
The animals on the bus go ... The animals on the bus go ... All day long.
巴士上的动物这样叫……叫一整天。
Oh-oh. What a noisy bus! Oh-oh-oh.
哦哦,这辆巴士可真吵啊!哦哦哦。
Oh-oh, why don't you watch another Steve and Maggie story? And remember to subscribe!
哦哦,你们为什么不看其他的史蒂夫和麦琪的故事呢?记得要订阅哦!