手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

找到灵魂伴侣的十个迹象

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, there psych2goers welcome back to our channel.

大家好,欢迎回来。

We're so glad to see you here and we're very grateful for your ongoing love and support.

我们很高兴见到你,非常感谢你们一直以来的关爱和支持。

Psychtico's mission is to help everyone learn about self-help and mental health in a more digestible manner.

我们的使命是帮助每个人以更容易的方式学习自助和心理健康知识。

Now, let's continue with the video.

现在,我们继续看视频吧。

Did you know that sixty percent of the population believes in soulmates.

你知道吗,60%的人相信灵魂伴侣。

They say someday you'll find your perfect match.

他们说,总有一天你会找到完美伴侣。

Someday you'll find the one.

总有一天你会找到的。

But how do you know when you've met the one or what if you already have.

但是你怎么知道什么时候会遇到他,或者你们已经遇见了。

To make sure you don't miss your perfect match, here are 10 signs you stumbled upon your soulmate.

为了确保你不会与完美伴侣擦肩而过,下面是10个你偶然发现灵魂伴侣的迹象。

1. You share strength in good times and bad.

1、你在状态好和不好的时候都有力量。

Soul mates offer each other strength.

灵魂伴侣互相给予力量。

When your partner needs you, you are their rock.

当你的伴侣需要你时,你就是他们的磐石。

But when your life spirals out of control, they'll set aside their problems and be there for you too.

但你的生活失控时,他们也会把问题放到一边,陪着你。

Your soulmate will always be a shoulder to cry on and always give you a hug when you need it.

你的灵魂伴侣永远是一个可以依靠的肩膀,在你需要的时候总能给你拥抱。

If you found the one, you found a lifelong source of strength.

如果你找到了,你就有了一个终生的力量源泉。

2. You connect emotionally.

2、你们在情感上有联结。

Mates understand their partners better than anyone.

伴侣比任何人都更了解自己的伴侣。

If you found the one, you and your partner connect on a deeper level.

如果你找到了那个人,你和伴侣会有更深层次的联结。

You understand their emotions.

你了解他们的情绪。

You know what makes them smile and laugh.

你知道他们笑的原因。

You and your partner may deal with your own emotions differently.

你和伴侣可能以不同的方式处理自己的情绪。

But you truly get each other and you stay connected in deeply personal ways.

但你们真的能了解对方,你们以深厚的私人方式保持着联结。

3. You challenge each other.

3、你们互相挑战。

Your soul mate will be your biggest fan, they will love you respect you and admire you.

你的灵魂伴侣是你最大的粉丝,他们爱你、尊重你、敬佩你。

They want to see you find happiness and success.

他们希望看到你找到幸福和成功。

So they'll challenge you to better yourself.

所以,他们会挑战你,让你变得更好。

Soul mates aren't afraid to give constructive criticism or help their partners overcome bad habits.

灵魂伴侣不怕给出建设性的批评,或帮助伴侣克服陋习。

Sometimes tough love is the greatest gift one partner can give another.

有时候,坚强的爱是一方能给予另一方最好的礼物。

If you found the one, they'll celebrate your victories and they'll also push you to greater heights.

如果你找到了,他们会庆祝你的胜利,也会把你推向更高的高度。

4. You really apologize.

4、你诚心道歉。

You apologize just to end the conversation.

你道歉是为了结束谈话。

Do you say you're sorry to get your partner off your back?

你道歉时,是想让搭档离开你吗?

When soul mates apologize, they mean it.

灵魂伴侣道歉时,他们是认真的。

They say they're sorry, because they recognize what they're doing is wrong or hurtful.

他们说对不起,因为他们意识到他们所做的是错误的或会伤害别人。

They aren't looking for shortcuts.

他们不是在寻找捷径。

They won't lie to calm you down.

他们不会为了让你平静下来而撒谎。

The one will mean it when they apologize.

他们道歉时,是认真的。

Because they want the best for your relationship.

因为他们希望你们的关系是最好的。

5. you put in equal effort.

5、你们付出了同样的努力。

Are you doing all the work in your relationship?

在你们的关系中,是你在做所有的事吗?

If you found the one your partner will be just as eager as you are.

如果你找到了那个人,你的伴侣会和你一样渴望付出。

You both put effort into the relationship, because you both want to see each other.

你们俩都在这段感情上下了功夫,因为你们俩都想见对方。

It may feel easy to organize time together as well.

安排在一起的时间可能也很容易。

On the other hand, if you're the only one texting calling and planning, you may not have found the one.

而如果你是唯一发短信、打电话、做计划的人,你可能还没有找到那个人。

6. You've crossed paths before.

6、你们出现过交集。

Have you crossed paths before?

你们是否曾经出现过交集?

dmxlx1224.jpg

Do your lives seem to effortlessly intertwine?

你们的生活似乎毫不费力地交织在一起?

Some say the universe naturally brings soulmates together, even if you don't believe in this power.

有人说,宇宙自然会把灵魂伴侣聚集在一起,即使你不相信这种力量。

This sign is incredibly important.

这个标志非常重要。

If you continue to cross paths, it means your lives blend together.

如果你们继续出现交集,意味着你们的生活融合在一起。

Your schedules and lifestyles fit like two puzzle pieces.

你的时间安排和生活方式就像两块拼图。

It's rare to find someone whose life mirrors your own.

很少有人能像你一样生活。

If you cross paths again and again, you may have found the one.

如果你一次又一次地交集,你可能已经找到那个人。

7. You don't hide anything.

7、你什么都不隐瞒。

In the early stages of a relationship, you may hide your true self.

在一段关系的初期,你可能会隐藏真实的自我。

You show your partner the best version of yourself while hiding your deficits and weaknesses.

你向伴侣展示自己最好的一面,同时隐藏缺点和弱点。

But as the relationship grows, you're faced with a difficult decision.

但随着关系的发展,你面临着艰难的决定。

Do you keep playing pretend or do you show your weak spots to your partner?

你是一直在装模作样,还是向你的伴侣展示你的弱点?

If you feel comfortable exposing your vulnerabilities and being yourself, you may have found the one.

如果你觉得暴露自己的弱点,并做自己很舒服,你可能已经找到了那个人。

8. You share values.

8、你们分享价值观。

Do you and your partner have the same values?

你和伴侣有相同的价值观吗?

You two may come from opposite backgrounds.

你们两个可能来自不同的背景。

Your lives may have unfolded very differently.

你的生活可能会完全不同。

Yet you view the world through a similar lens.

然而,你们却用相似的视角看待世界。

You may share the same ideals, morals and values, similar experiences have shaped you as like-minded people.

你们可能有着相同的理想、道德和价值观,相似的经历使你成为志同道合的人。

If you and your partner have these fundamental things in common, you may have discovered your soulmate.

如果你和伴侣有这些基本的共同点,你可能已经发现了灵魂伴侣。

9. You openly express concerns.

9、你公开表达担忧。

Do you feel comfortable expressing concerns to your partner?

向伴侣表达担忧,你感到自在吗?

Soul mates are open and honest with each other.

灵魂伴侣彼此坦诚相待。

They're not afraid to talk about anything.

他们不怕谈论任何事情。

From the highest highest, to the lowest lows.

从高潮到低谷。

This unspoken faith requires a strong trusting bond.

这种心照不宣的的信念需要牢固的信任纽带。

Otherwise, expressing your honest concerns may damage the relationship.

否则,表达你真诚的担忧可能会损害你们的关系。

If you feel comfortable coming to your partner with anything, they may be your soul mate.

如果你觉得和伴侣在一起很舒服,他们可能是你的灵魂伴侣。

And 10. You plan ahead.

10、你提前计划。

Do you and your partner agree on the big picture?

你和伴侣在大局上意见一致吗?

When you imagine your future, is your partner a part of it?

当你想象你们的未来时,你的伴侣是其中的一部分吗?

If the answer is yes, you may have found your soulmate.

如果答案是肯定的,你可能已经找到了灵魂伴侣。

Soulmates plan ahead with their partners in mind.

灵魂伴侣会在脑海中提前做好有关伴侣的计划。

They can't envision a future without you in it.

他们无法想象没有你的未来。

To show you how important you are, the one will look into the future.

为了展示你的重要性,伴侣会展望未来。

They may for example invite you to an event next year.

例如,他们可能会邀请你参加明年的活动。

Planning so far ahead means they see you in their lives.

提前计划意味着他们会在生活中看到你的存在。

If you feel the same, you may have found your perfect match.

如果你感受相同,你可能找到了完美的伴侣。

So, have you found the one for you?

你找到了适合自己的人吗?

Why or why not?

为什么或者为什么不?

Tell us about your experiences in the comments below.

在下面的评论中告诉我们你的经历。

Don't forget to click the like button and subscribe to psycgo for more psychology content.

记得点赞,并订阅我们的节目,获取更多有关心理学的内容。

If you found this video helpful, share it with someone who would also benefit from it

如果你觉得这个视频有用,可以和那些能从中受益的人分享。

And as always thanks for watching.

一如既往的感谢你们收看节目。

See you soon.

下次见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pretend [pri'tend]

想一想再看

v. 假装,装作
adj. 假装的

联想记忆
lens [lenz]

想一想再看

n. 镜头,透镜,(眼球的)水晶体
vt

 
trusting ['trʌstiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 信任的;轻信的 v. 信赖(trust的ing

 
grateful ['greitfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 感激的,感谢的

联想记忆
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆
source [sɔ:s]

想一想再看

n. 发源地,来源,原始资料

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
intertwine [.intə'twain]

想一想再看

v. 纠缠,缠绕,编结

联想记忆
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆
constructive [kən'strʌktiv]

想一想再看

adj. 建设性的,构造上的,作图的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。