Sorry, Scottie, sorry. I think ah, ah, wow.
抱歉,斯科蒂,抱歉。我想说,喔。
I thank all these people for before I get the major part of this situation.
我要感谢所有让我能站在今天这个位置的人。
I like to thank my College Coach Ron Weissman, the Rich family,
我要感谢我的大学教练罗恩·魏斯曼,以及里奇一家人,
they had a tragedy in their family, their oldest son died of a heart attack
里奇的家庭最近发生了一场悲剧,他们的长子死于心脏病发作,
and that's the family that raised me in Oklahoma and I'm sorry I couldn't be there.
这家人抚养我在俄克拉何马州长大,很抱歉我无法赶去那里。
I like to thank Frank from Ocean Manor, great friend, thank you.
我要感谢来自海洋庄园的弗兰克,你是一个超棒的朋友,谢谢你。
Peggy King, Elkin King, the family, these guys are taking care of me these days, thank you, Peggy.
还有佩吉·金和埃尔肯·金一家人,他们这些天一直在照顾我,所以谢谢你,佩吉。
Steve Simon, Darren Prince, the guys that manage me and keep me out of trouble everyday.
史蒂夫·西蒙,达伦·普林斯,他们一直帮我打理,让我每天远离麻烦。
Penny Marshall, she's here, where are you, Penny? There she is, right there.
还有佩妮·马歇尔,她今天在场,你在哪里,佩妮?对,她在那里。
She's doing my documentary, I hope I will be living by then so...
她在拍我的纪录片,我希望我能活着看到...
I wanna thank Dwight Manley, who has been a great friend for years and years, thank you, Dwight.
我要感谢德怀特·曼利,他是我多年的至交好友,谢谢你,德怀特。
My bull team-mates; John Ginopolis, Peter Ginopolis.
还有我的公牛队队友们、约翰·基诺波利斯、皮特·基诺波利斯。
It wasn't Dennis Rodman... It wasn't me that...
丹尼斯·罗德曼其实不是那个样子的...那不是我...
I didn't play the game for the money. I didn't play the game for... to be famous.
我不是为了钱而打球。我不是为了出名而打球。
What you see here is more just an illusion that I love to just be and individual that's very colorful.
你们在这里看到的更多的是一种假象,认为我喜欢独处,我是一个多彩的人。
There's a lot of people I really wanna thank em, I'll thank em in a minute.
还有很多人,我真的想表达感谢,马上我就会说到。
I want to thank ah, David Stern and the NBA community to even just have me in the building.
我要感谢大卫·斯特恩和NBA联盟,感谢他们能让我来到这座建筑物里。