手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大脑洞开的生命奇想 > 正文

被困在岛上怎么办?

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

HEY THERE! WELCOME TO LIFE NOGGIN! So, you somehow got stuck on a deserted island.

大家好!欢迎来到脑洞大开的生命奇想!假如你被困在一个荒岛上。
Now what? Well, it may make you feel better to know that
现在怎么办呢?好吧,这可能会让你感觉更好
some people have managed to survive being trapped alone on an island for years.
有些人被困在一个岛上好几年了,但他们还是成功地活了下来。
Does that help? Great! Now that you're feeling better, let's talk survival.
这有用吗?太棒了!现在你感觉好多了,让我们谈谈生存。
Oh. Hey Mr.Beast!... Wait... Hold up. Mr.Beast!?
哦。嘿兽先生!等一下……兽先生?
That's me! What are you doing here!?
是我!你在这里做什么!?
well, you started talking about an island and I just kind of appeared here.
你刚开始说到一个岛,我就出现在这里了。
So what's the reward for this challenge? 10 thousand dollars? 100 thousand dollars? a million dollars?
那么这次挑战的回报是什么呢?1万美元吗?10万美元吗?一百万美元吗?
we're giving away the island? What are we doing?
我们要放弃这个岛?我们在做什么?
Um, well, I have like…$3 in my bank account and none of this actually real so...
我的银行账户里有3美元,这些都不是真的,所以...
I just wanted to talk about some tips and tricks to survive on an island.
我只是想谈谈在岛上生存的一些窍门和技巧。
Oh...well yeah I can do that! First things first, you need to find a source of water.
哦……是的,我能做到!首先,你需要找到水源。
Humans can only last a few days without water before their bodies can't function.
人在没有水的情况下只能坚持几天,然后身体就不能正常工作了。
The exact time frame depends on the climate, their activity level, their health, and their size.
具体的时间范围取决于气候,他们的活动量,他们的健康和体型。
But, in any case, it is the priority! To find water, you can locate a river or stream, or you can collect rainwater,
但是,不管怎样,找到水源是最重要的因素!你可以找到一条河流或小溪,或者收集雨水,
or if you're big brain, you can build a solar still that creates and collects condensation.
或者如果你够聪明,你可以建造一个太阳能蒸馏器来产生和收集冷凝物。
You'll also need to build a shelter to keep out of the sun and rain
你还需要搭建一个遮蔽处来遮挡阳光和雨水,
and a fire to keep you warm, ward off any predators, and cook your food.
还有生火来取暖,抵御捕食者,烹饪食物。
Ah Mwah! Chef's Kiss! You can make a shelter by collecting sticks, branches,
啊!厨师的吻!你可以收集棍棒,树枝,
and foliage and forming them into an angled lean-to shape. Then start yourself a fire.
和树叶,把它们做成斜面形状。然后自己生火。
If you don’t have any matches or a lighter, this may sound easier than it is, but there are ways to start a fire without them.
如果你没有火柴或打火机,这听起来可能很简单,但也有不用火柴或打火机生火的方法。
Such as by rubbing a stick in the grove of a larger piece of wood.
比如把一根棍子放在一大块木头的小树林里摩擦。
You’ll need food as well, especially if you’re stranded for a while.
你也需要食物,尤其是当你被困一段时间的时候。

被困在岛上怎么办?.png

Humans can survive weeks without food, but let's be honest, that would suck!

人类可以在没有食物的情况下存活数周,但说实话,那太糟糕了!
Glucose provides your body with energy! Once that storage of glucose is gone,
葡萄糖为你的身体提供能量!一旦储存的葡萄糖耗尽,
you'll start breaking down your own tissues, like muscles for fuel.
你就会开始分解自己的组织,比如肌肉来提供能量。
But finding food shouldn’t be too hard. Since you’re surrounded by water, just go fishing, or ya know, collect some seashells.
但是找到食物应该不是太难。既然你周围都是水,那就去钓鱼吧,或者收集一些贝壳。
Just remember to cook them to kill any parasites,
记住要煮熟以杀死寄生虫,
and if that's not your cup of tea you could also try your hand at any fruit or vegetables.
如果你不喜欢这个,你也可以尝试寻找任何水果或蔬菜。
Just be sure to test them out by rubbing them on your skin and then your lips and tongue,
一定要在你的皮肤、嘴唇和舌头上揉搓来测试一下,
and waiting to see if there’s a reaction, before eating them.
等着看有没有反应,然后再吃。
During all of these tasks, and anything else you do on the island, it is essential that you avoid injury and predators.
在所有这些任务以及你在岛上做的其他事情中,你必须避免伤害和捕食者。
If you don't have any medical supplies, even small cuts can become deadly.
如果你没有任何医疗用品,即使是很小的伤口也会致命。
Now that you’re hydrated, fed, and safe, let’s get you off that island! Chances are that people are looking for you.
现在你已经补充了水分,吃饱了,安全了,我们带你离开那个岛吧!很有可能人们正在寻找你。
But to help them find you, your fire or a big “S.O.S” in the sand could attract their attention.
而是帮助他们找到你,找到你的激情,找到你的另一半沙子里的S会吸引他们的注意。
Triangle Bob, that is not what i told you to write. Nobody even says that anymore.
三角鲍勃,这不是我让你写的。现在甚至没有人这么说了。
Wait, Mr.Beast! Are you leaving already!? Don't worry Blocko, I'm never really gone!
等等,兽先生!你要走了吗?别担心,宝高,我从来没有真正离开过!
but, but we were having so much fun together! I'll be right here if you ever need me.
但是,但是我们在一起玩得很开心!如果你需要我,我就在这里。
MR.BEEEEEAAAASSST!!!! Come back!!! Anyway, What would you name your own private island?
兽先生!快回来!不管怎样,你会给你自己的私人岛屿取什么名字呢?
Let me know in the comment section below! Thank you so much to Mr.Beast for being in this video!
请在下面的评论区告诉我!非常感谢兽先生参与这个视频!
Go subscribe to him if you haven't yet for some reason! He's very close to infinity subscribers.
如果你因为某种原因你还没有订阅他,就去订阅他的频道吧!他的订户非常接近无穷大。
As always, my name is Blocko, this has been Life Noggin, don't forget to keep on thinking!
我是宝高,这里是脑洞大开的生命奇想,思考不要停!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
source [sɔ:s]

想一想再看

n. 发源地,来源,原始资料

 
frame [freim]

想一想再看

n. 框,结构,骨架
v. 构成,把 ...

 
grove [grəuv]

想一想再看

n. 小树林,果树园

联想记忆
chef [ʃef]

想一想再看

n. 厨师,主厨

联想记忆
storage ['stɔridʒ]

想一想再看

n. 贮藏,存储,保管,保管费,仓库,[计]存储器

 
reaction [ri'ækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反应,反作用力,化学反应

联想记忆
challenge ['tʃælindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 挑战
v. 向 ... 挑战

 
priority [prai'ɔriti]

想一想再看

n. 优先权,优先顺序,优先

 
function ['fʌŋkʃən]

想一想再看

n. 功能,函数,职务,重大聚会
vi. 运行

 
shelter ['ʃeltə]

想一想再看

n. 庇护所,避难所,庇护
v. 庇护,保护,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。