手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

有人暗恋你的八个征兆

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi, there psycho family.

嗨,欢迎收看本期节目。

Before we begin, we would like to give you a huge thank you, for all the love and support you've given us.

开始之前,我们要向你们表示衷心的感谢,感谢你们给予的爱和支持。

Psychtico's mission is to make psychology and mental health more accessible to everyone.

我们的使命是让每个人都能更容易地了解心理学和心理健康。

Now back to the video.

现在回来看视频吧。

Are you wondering if you have a secret admirer?

你想知道自己有没有神秘的爱慕者?

Are they driving you crazy with all these possible signs that they like you, but you just don't know for sure.

他们那些可能的迹象是否让你疯狂,他们喜欢你,但你只是不确定。

In today's video, we'll talk about the telltale indicators of attraction to hopefully make things clearer for you.

在今天的视频中,我们将讨论吸引的暗示信号,希望能让你更清楚。

So here are 8 subtle signs that someone secretly has a crush on you.

以下八个微妙的迹象,表明有人暗恋你。

1. They act differently around you.

1、他们在你身边的表现不同。

Does this person act differently around you compared to how they usually are with other people?

这个人在你身边的表现,和他们通常和其他人相处的方式不同吗?

Do you notice a change in their personality whenever you're around?

当你在的时候,是否注意到他们性格的变化。

Perhaps they become more cheerful and talkative or may be quieter and reserved.

也许他们会变得更开朗、更健谈,或者更安静、更含蓄。

If someone starts acting differently around you, that could mean they have a crush on you.

如果有人在你身边时开始表现不同的行为,那可能意味着他们对你有好感。

They could be feeling flustered and are uncertain about how to behave around you.

他们可能会感到慌乱,不知道如何在你身边如何行事。

The next time you see this person, pay close attention to how they usually act

下次你见到这个人时,要密切注意他们平时的行为,

and compare it to how they are when they're with you.

并与他们和你在一起时的表现进行比较。

2. They try to get close to you.

2、他们试图接近你。

Do they try to get close to you?

他们想接近你吗?

Do they simply seem to just like being around you?

他们只是喜欢和你在一起吗?

Even if they don't have anything to say to you they just like being in close proximity

即使他们没有什么话要对你说,他们只是喜欢离你很近,

and want to watch you from the corner of their eye.

想从近处看着你。

Maybe they go out of their way just to see you or pretend to run into you,

也许他们会特意来看你或者假装和你偶遇,

hoping to catch your attention and strike up a conversation.

希望引起你的注意并和你聊天。

This can be especially true if the person who has feelings for you is shy and soft-spoken.

如果喜欢你的人害羞,说话又轻声细语的话,这一点尤其正确。

3. They always initiate contact.

3、他们总是主动联系你。

Has this person ever asked you for your number or followed you on social media?

这个人有没有问过你的号码,或者关注你的社交媒体?

Do they usually text you or call you up first, even if they don't really have anything important to say.

他们通常都是先给你发短信或是先打电话给你,即使他们没有什么重要的话要说。

This can be a clear sign that they're interested in you.

这可以清楚地表明他们对你感兴趣。

By reaching out first they are voicing a desire to communicate and keep in touch with you.

通过主动接触,他们表达了与你沟通和保持联系的愿望。

They want to get closer to you and spend more time with you because they like you

他们想离你更近,花更多的时间和你在一起,因为他们喜欢你,

and find you fun and interesting to talk to.

觉得和你聊天很有趣。

4. You catch them staring at you.

4、你发现他们盯着你看。

Do they struggle to hold your gaze and quickly look away?

他们是否想凝视你,然后又迅速转移视线?

Or do they let their gaze linger and stare at you when they think you aren't looking.

或者当他们认为你没看他们时,就会把目光停留在你身上,盯着你看。

Both of these things are signs of attraction.

这两者都是吸引的标志。

8 Signs Someone Has A Secret Crush On You.jpg

They might have a crush on you but are too nervous or embarrassed to tell you about their feelings.

他们可能喜欢你,但太紧张或不好意思把感受告诉你。

5. They smile at you a lot.

5、他们经常对你微笑。

Do you notice them smiling at you a lot?

你注意到他们经常对你微笑吗?

Does it happen more for you over others?

他冲你微笑的情况比别人多?

It could be a bashful little smile showing that they are nervous, but happy to see you.

可能是一个害羞的微笑,表示他们紧张,但很高兴见到你。

Or a wide ear-to-ear grin that conveys their excitement about being around you.

或者是一个咧嘴的大小,表明他们在你身边感到兴奋。

Pay attention to this smile and see if they smile this way only when they see you, talk to you or talk about you,

注意这个微笑,看看他们是不是只有在看到你、跟你说话或谈论你时才会这样笑,

because it definitely means they feel attracted to you.

因为这肯定意味着他们喜欢你。

6. They compliment you a lot.

6、他们总是恭维你。

Does it seem like this person is paying a lot of close attention to you?

这个人好像在密切关注你吗?

Do they seem impressed by every little thing you do?

你做的每一件小事都让他们印象深刻吗?

If they are dazzled by you and showering you with compliments,

如果他们被你迷住了,对你赞不绝口,

this can be an easy indication that they are into you.

这很容易表明他们喜欢你。

7. They keep the conversation going.

7、他们会继续谈话。

Here's one trick you can use to try to see if someone is secretly crushing on you.

这里有一个小技巧,你可以试试看是否有人在暗恋你。

When you're talking to them, disengage from the conversation.

你和他们谈话时,停止交谈。

You can do this subtly by acting distracted and doing something else,

你可以表现得心不在焉,做些其他事,

like writing, packing up your things or talking to someone else in the group.

比如写字、收拾东西或和小组里的其他人交谈,来巧妙地做到这一点。

Gouge how they respond and if they try to keep up the conversation with you.

看看他们的反应,以及他们是否试图和你继续交谈。

While most people might politely leave the conversation,

虽然大多数人可能会礼貌地停止谈话,

someone who has a crush on you will likely keep trying to engage with you.

但对你有好感的人可能会一直试图与你聊天。

They are eager for your attention and want to keep speaking with you.

他们渴望引起你的注意,想继续和你说。

8. They make themselves available for you.

8、他们愿意为你效劳。

Do they say yes to everything you invite them to?

他们答应你邀请他们去的每件事吗?

Or ask to hang out with you a lot?

或者想经常和你出去玩?

Do they cancel or reschedule appointments just to be with you.

他们是否只是为了和你在一起而取消或重新安排约会。

This can mean that you're really important to this person and they want to prioritize their time with you.

这可能意味着你对这个人来说非常重要,他们想优先考虑和你在一起的时间。

It's a strong indicator that they care for you.

这是他们关心你的明显迹象。

Have you noticed any of these signs from your secret admirer

你有没有注意到你的暗恋者的这些迹象,

or are you the one showing all these signs unconsciously.

或者你是那个不自觉地表现出所有这些迹象的人。

Tell us in the comments below.

请在下面的评论中给我们留言。

If you enjoyed this video like and share it with someone who would benefit from it too.

如果你喜欢这个视频,可以点赞,并与其他可能从中受益的人一起分享。

Don't forget to hit the subscribe button for more psychgo content.

别忘了点击订阅按钮,获取更多的心理学内容。

The references and studies used are added in the description below.

用到的参考文献和相关研究列在了视频描述中。

Thanks for watching and we'll see you in our next video.

感谢收看本期节目,下次见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 
proximity [prɔk'simiti]

想一想再看

n. 接近,亲近

 
indicator ['indikeitə]

想一想再看

n. 指示器,指示剂
[计算机] 指示符

 
gouge [gaudʒ]

想一想再看

n. 圆凿,沟,以圆凿刨 v. 用圆凿子削除,挖出,欺骗

 
initiate [i'niʃieit]

想一想再看

n. 创始人
adj. 新加入的
v

联想记忆
description [di'skripʃən]

想一想再看

n. 描写,描述,说明书,作图,类型

联想记忆
embarrassed [im'bærəst]

想一想再看

adj. 尴尬的,局促不安的,拮据的

 
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
accessible [æk'sesəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可得到的,易接近的,可进入的

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。