And last night I witnessed something I've never seen recorded before.
昨晚我看到了一些我从未见过的场景。
You know if she is dreaming, this is a dramatic moment.
你知道,如果她在做梦的话,这将是一个戏剧性的时刻。
You could almost just narrate the body changes. And narrate the dream.
你可以通过描述它的身体的变化来描述她的梦。
So here she's asleep, shesees a crab and her colorstarts to change a little bit.
她睡着了,她看到一只螃蟹,她的颜色开始微变。
Then she turns all dark.
现在变成黑色了。
Octopuses will do thatwhen they leave the bottom.
章鱼在离开海底时会这么做。
This is a camouflage, like she's just subdued a crab and now she's going to sit there and eat it and she doesn't want anyone to notice her.
这是一种伪装,就像是她刚刚制服了一只螃蟹,现在她要坐在那里吃螃蟹,她不想让任何人注意到她。
It's a very unusual behavior to see the color come and go on her mantle like that.
这种颜色像这样在它的表面来回变化是一种反常行为。
I mean just to be ableto see all the different color patterns just flashing one after another.
我是说,我们可以看到很多种色型一个接一个地闪现。
You don't usually see that when an animal's sleeping.
动物睡觉的时候通常看不到这些。
This really is fascinating.
这真的很有趣。
But yeah, if she's dreaming that's the dream.
但是,如果她在做梦的话,这就是她做的梦。