手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 带你玩遍全日本 > 正文

福冈一日游(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Good morning, everybody.

大家早上好。

Just another casual day here by the riverside.

我坐在河边,又是一个悠闲的日子。

I'm actually here in Fukuoka now.

我现在在福冈。

It's my pleasure to be here at Fukuoka, because Fukuoka is Oakland's sister city.

很高兴来到福冈,因为福冈是奥克兰的姐妹城市。

And I'm from Auckland in New Zealand.

我来自新西兰的奥克兰。

So I'm really excited to explore this area and we're gonna start off with this one behind me Canal City.

所以我很兴奋来探索这个地区,我们将从我身后的运河城商城开始。

So let's go inside and see what there is.

我们进去看看有什么。

We're going to start a day by getting off at Hakata station and taking a short walk to Canal City.

我们从博多车站下车,步行片刻到达运河城商城,开始新的一天。

Canal City is a large shopping and entertainment complex with over 250 shops, restaurants, a cinema, game centre and much more.

运河城是一个大型娱乐购物中心,有250多家商店、餐馆、一家电影院、一个游戏中心等等。

But I was at Fukuoka in search of one thing and one thing only.

但我来福冈只为了一件事。

As soon as you walk into the shopping mall, you can smell the smell.

一走进商场,就能闻到味道。

There is something is really cool in this building, I want to show you that now.

这栋楼里有很酷的东西,我现在就带你们看看。

Let's go.

走吧。

And it just happens on the fifth floor of the shopping mall.

就在购物中心的五楼。

There is a Raumen Stadium which has eight Raumen shops with different raumen flavors from all around Japan.

这里有一个拉面区,有八家来自日本各地的不同口味的拉面店。

And if you come to Fukuoka, you have to try the tonkotsu raumen, as it was originated here first.

如果来福冈的话,你得尝尝豚骨拉面,因为这儿是它的发源地。

And the first city in Fukuoka to create this flavor was in the city called Kurume.

福冈第一个做出这种味道的城市,是在一个叫久留米的城市。

So I decided to eat at the shop here.

所以,我决定在这儿的店里吃饭。

You order from the vending machines.

从自动售货机购买。

And don't worry there is also an English menu.

别担心,还有英文菜单。

The biggest difference I found that the tonkotsu raumen in Fukuoka and in Tokyo

我发现,福冈和东京豚骨拉面最大的不同在于,

was that the soup had a much more richer pork taste and the soup was definitely less oily than Tokyo, making it really delicious.

汤的猪肉味更浓郁,油绝对比东京少,真的很好吃。

And I couldn't resist that to drink it all.

我忍不住都喝了。

Next I took a short walk to walk off all that Robin and went to the local fish market.

接下来,我走了一小段路,离开罗宾,去了当地的鱼市。

Yanagibashi Market has been supplying focused restaurants and residents

柳桥市场近百年来一直为餐厅和居民

mqdefault.jpg

with the freshest fish, vegetables, meat and other local produce for nearly a hundred years.

提供最新鲜的鱼、蔬菜、肉类和其他当地农产品。

Apart from tonkatsu raumen, Fukuoka is famous for their Mentaiko.

除了豚骨拉面,福冈还以明太面包而闻名。

So you can try out some of the fresh Mentaiko from the local market.

你可以尝尝当地市场新做的明太面包。

Now we are at Tenjin Station which is Fukuoka's main city center.

现在,我们到了福冈市的主要城市中心天神站。

It has everything you need here from shopping to entertainment.

从购物到娱乐,这里应有尽有。

But what I like about going to a different city in Japan is

但我喜欢去日本的另一个城市,

that even though it's in the same country, the people, the environment and the atmosphere changes.

即使都是在日本,人、环境和气氛也会发生变化。

And each city has its own uniqueness to it.

每个城市都有自己的独特之处。

Many people love Fukuoka, because it has a good balance between the city and nature.

很多人喜欢福冈,因为它在城市和自然之间有很好的平衡。

So a lot of Japanese move here to enjoy the slower life pace, but yet also have the convenience of a city.

很多日本人搬到这里来享受慢节奏的生活,同时也有城市的便利。

If you're not a big shopper like me, you can also enjoy the traditional side of Fukuoka

如果你不像我一样是个购物狂,

by visiting Kego Shrine in the middle of the city center.

你也可以参观市中心的警固神社,领略福冈传统的一面。

Next, we are going to head over to Maizuru Park.

接下来,我们要去舞鹤公园。

So right now we're in Maizuru Park and we're heading toward the remaining of the Fukuoka castle.

现在,我们到了舞鹤公园,正走向福冈城遗址。

So this is the wall and what's left over, still looks pretty dirty.

这是城墙和剩下的部分,看起来还挺脏。

We can retell that later.

我们可以一会再讲。

Oh my god, the kids are climbing the walls.

天啊,孩子们在爬墙。

So, you guys see those things here.

你们看到这些东西了吧。

These things here, what do you think they are.

这些东西,你们认为是什么。

They're actually mushrooms.

它们实际上是蘑菇。

They grow from the tree.

从树上长出来。

During the Edo period, Fukuoka castle used to be the largest castle on Kyushu.

江户时代,福冈城曾是九州最大的城堡。

But it was almost completely torn down after the Meiji Restoration as an unwanted symbol of the federal past.

但明治维新运动后,它几乎完全被拆除,成为联邦政府过去不受欢迎的象征。

Nowadays, only ruin walls are left, but it still offers a great view of the city from up high.

如今,只剩下残垣断壁了,但仍然能从高处俯瞰这座城市。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
canal [kə'næl]

想一想再看

n. 运河,沟渠,气管,食管
vt. 建运河,

 
unwanted ['ʌn'wɔntid]

想一想再看

adj. 不必要的,空闲的

 
convenience [kən'vi:njəns]

想一想再看

n. 适宜,便利,便利设施,方便的时间,舒适

联想记忆
produce [prə'dju:s]

想一想再看

n. 产品,农作物
vt. 生产,提出,引起,

联想记忆
castle ['kɑ:sl]

想一想再看

n. 城堡
v. 置于城堡中,(棋)移动王车易

 
heading ['hediŋ]

想一想再看

n. 标题,题目,航向
动词head的现在分词

 
symbol ['simbəl]

想一想再看

n. 符号,标志,象征

联想记忆
flavor ['fleivə]

想一想再看

n. 滋味,香料,风格
vt. 加味于

 
uniqueness [ju:'ni:knis]

想一想再看

n. 唯一性,独特性

 
traditional [trə'diʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 传统的

 

上一篇:日本八日游(3)
发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。