手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大脑洞开的生命奇想 > 正文

如何判断人们有没有撒谎?

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

HEY THERE! Welcome to Life Noggin! No one likes to be lied to, but we all have.

嘿!欢迎来到脑洞大开的生命奇想!没有人喜欢被骗,但我们都经历过。
This is especially true when meeting someone new.
尤其是遇到不认识的人的时候。
A 2002 study on first introductions between graduate students found that
2002年一项关于毕业生初次见面的研究发现,
60 percent of the participants lied about three times in just their ten minute conversation.
60%的参与者在10分钟的谈话中撒了3次谎。
I brought in someone who is an expert on lying...well kinda.
我请来了一个说谎专家...差不多是吧。
He’s really good at Among us! Maaz!? You there, buddy? Hey! Sorry. I was uh...fixing wires. Oh.
在我们之中,他非常擅长说谎!麻孜!?你在那里吗,伙计?嘿,抱歉。我刚才在修电线。奥。
Perfect! Well did you wanna help me with this video really quick? Sure.
完美!你想快速帮我完成这个视频吗?当然。
That sounds like a great alibi. I mean lie...I mean time….time! A great time!
听起来是个不错的不在场证明。我的意思是谎言...我的意思是...时间!一个很棒的时间!
Okay! Go right ahead. I completely believe you.
好吧!一直往前走。我完全相信你。
While lying is generally bad, gaslighting is on a whole other level.
虽然说谎通常是不好的,但心理控制是另一个层次的。
Gaslighting uses lying - a whole lot of it - to make someone question their memory and experiences.
心理控制的人使用大量的谎言来让人质疑他们的记忆和经历。
It is considered psychological abuse and can be very harmful.
它被认为是心理虐待,可能非常有害。
In addition to lies, the gaslighter may isolate their victim to control what information they receive,
除了撒谎,煤气灯还会隔离受害者,控制他们接收到的信息,
question the knowledge and motives of anyone who contradicts them, and even plant evidence to support their lies.
质疑任何反驳他们的人的知识和动机,甚至栽植证据来支持他们的谎言。
Eventually, when the victims no longer trust themselves,
最终,当受害者不再相信自己时,
they become fully dependent on the gaslighter - making it very difficult for them to escape their abuser.
他们变得完全依赖心理控制者,这使他们很难摆脱他们的虐待者。
This manipulation tactic is named after a 1938 play called Gas Light
这种操纵策略是以1938年的一部戏剧《煤气灯》命名的,
where a husband makes his wife go crazy by dimming and brightening their gas-powered lights and convincing her that she’s imagining it.
一个丈夫通过调暗或调亮煤气灯让他的妻子发疯,并让她相信这是她的想象。
Like the play, gaslighting can be seen in romantic relationships, but it can also occur in other power-laden environments.
就像戏剧一样,煤气灯可以在浪漫的关系中看到,但它也可以发生在其他充满电力的环境中。
For instance, people of color have been victims of gaslighting by institutions like the police force and education system,
例如,有色人种一直是警察和教育系统等机构使用心理控制的受害者,
and whistle-blowers can be victimized by their employers.
而告密者可能会成为雇主的牺牲品。
Victims can suffer long-term mental health effects such as anxiety, depression, and psychological trauma.
受害者可能遭受长期的心理健康影响,如焦虑、抑郁和心理创伤。
In real life Gaslighting hurts people by causing intense emotional damage,
在现实生活中,心理控制会对人造成强烈的情感伤害,
and clearly lying and gaslighting are not something you should do to other people… unless maybe you are playing a game.
显然,说谎和心理控制不是你应该对别人做的事,除非你在玩游戏。

如何判断人们有没有撒谎?.png

Like one where you need to convince other players that you didn’t just kill someone or how that you’re not the imposter…which I’m not.

比如你需要说服其他玩家你不是在杀人,或者你不是冒名顶替者,我不是。
I’m winking but you can’t see that because I don’t have eyes… or a face!
我在眨眼,但你看不见,因为我没有眼睛,也没有脸!
In that case, there are some methods used in gaslighting that could come in handy.
在这种情况下,在面对心理控制时,有一些方法可以派上用场。
You could flat out deny any accusations against you or counter with your own,
你可以断然否认任何对你的指控,或者自己反驳,
or divert their attention to something else by changing the subject, OR even make their beliefs seem irrational or trivial.
或者通过改变话题转移他们的注意力,或者甚至使他们的信念看起来不合理或微不足道。
Spotting a lie is not that easy.
发现一个谎言不是那么容易的。
One study found that participants accurately detected truth from lies just 53 percent of the time.
一项研究发现,参与者从谎言中准确发现真相的几率只有53%。
But, for those crewmembers out there, there are some ways to determine if you're being manipulated.
但是,对于那些人员来说,有一些方法可以确定你是否被操纵了。
This is easier if you know the person and how they normally act.
如果你了解这个人以及他们通常的行为方式,这就容易多了。
Any deviation from this norm is a good indication they’re being less than honest.
任何偏离这一标准的行为都是一个很好的迹象,表明他们不够诚实。
But there are some general indications too, like sweating, fidgeting, being vague, or buying time before answering questions.
但也有一些普遍的迹象,比如出汗、坐立不安、含糊不清,或者在回答问题前争取时间。
If you think you’re being lied to, try asking for more details or for them to tell their story backwards.
如果你认为你被骗了,试着询问更多的细节或者让他们倒叙他们的故事。
Chances are they will dodge you or slip up.
很有可能他们会躲避你或出差错。
If you do catch them in a lie, they may become defensive and try to turn the tables on you because they’re angry they got caught.
如果你发现他们在撒谎,他们可能会变得有戒心,并试图扭转局面,因为他们被发现后很生气。
But just throw that imposter out the airlock and congratulate yourselves! Yeah guys.
但只要把那个冒名顶替的家伙扔出气闸,祝贺你们自己吧!是的伙计们。
It’s for sure Blocko. He’s been acting sus this entire time.
肯定是宝高。他的表现一直都有嫌疑。
What!? No! I was with you the whole time! No you weren’t. Huh, i guess you're right.
什么!?不!我一直和你在一起!不,你不是。嗯,我想你是对的。
I’m the imposter guys! Maaz wouldn’t lie to me.
我是冒名顶替的家伙!玛兹不会骗我的。
Great call guys! So are you good at lying? How often would you say you do lie?
好说法!所以你擅长撒谎吗?你多久会说你撒谎一次?
Don’t lie answering that question though! Thank you so much to Maaz for helping me out with this video!
回答这个问题时不要撒谎!非常感谢玛兹帮助我完成这个视频!
He makes amazing content over on his youtube channel AND he streams Among Us on Twitch.
他在自己的油管频道上发布了非常棒的内容,还在Twitch上与我们交流。
You're definitely gonna wanna check that out! All his links will be in the description.
你一定会想去看看的!他的所有链接将在描述区中。
As always, my name is Blocko, this has been life noggin, don't forget to keep on thinking!
我是宝高,这里是脑洞大开的生命奇想,思考不要停!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
norm [nɔ:m]

想一想再看

n. 标准,规范

 
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
evidence ['evidəns]

想一想再看

n. 根据,证据
v. 证实,证明

联想记忆
counter ['kauntə]

想一想再看

n. 计算器,计算者,柜台
[计算机] 计数器

 
anxiety [æŋ'zaiəti]

想一想再看

n. 焦虑,担心,渴望

 
slip [slip]

想一想再看

v. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱
n. 滑倒,溜走

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
dodge [dɔdʒ]

想一想再看

v. 避开,躲避 n. 躲避

联想记忆
victim ['viktim]

想一想再看

n. 受害者,牺牲

 
addition [ə'diʃən]

想一想再看

n. 增加,附加物,加法

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。